Chapter 9

A/N: This picture of Niall is from his Instagram yesterday. I wonder what the big news is, hope it's something good.

Louis POV:

The room was consumed with white. The white chairs attached to the walls,the white uniforms worn by nurses and the white tiles that seem too bright and calm saturated against the people in the waiting room.
I sat there on the cold surface without registering anything that was going on around me; cries of babies, frantic shouts and movements of the staff, tears and sobs of the ones who lost their love ones went unnoticed as I stared at nothing.

I felt nothing. My heart stopped aching after it got ripped apart for the past few hours. My face was stained with tear tracks yet no tears were falling, I have no more tears left to cry. Nothing felt real but it was. It was a nightmare that I can't wake up from. It was something called reality.

I remembered feeling my soul left my body when I saw Niall. When I saw my beautiful blond boy with blood running down his arms, staining his white shirt and trembling from head to toe, however the worst thing out of all this were his eyes. His blue eyes that once held so much happiness for the whole population look broken beyond repair.

I remembered his voice so soft and vulnerable pleading help for the last time before his body went limp, hitting the bathroom floor. I remembered running toward him as if my life depends on it. I remembered screaming my lungs out for help while I cradled his small figure in my arms as sobs after sobs escaped. His blood painted on my shaky hands as I tired desperately to stop the blood from flowing out.I looked at his face that was as white as a ghost, his usually pink lips drained in color and lashes fluttered closed.

I remembered the ear piercing sound and the red and blue lights of the ambulance, seconds before they rushed in to take him away from me, putting him away on a table. I remembered begging them to save him while my body ragged and ached with more sobs.
I remembered someone holding me back as I tried to stay beside niall.
I remembered screaming in so much pain, that my heart can barely handle,when the ambulance drove away,taking him with it.

I remembered getting in the car to go to the hospital, taking a path down the long endless highway.
I remembered the image of him lying in my arms as his silence stabbed and twist a knife in my heart.

I remembered helplessly praying for him to be okay, for all of this to be a stupid dream, hoping with all my soul that god would answer my prayers.
I remembered seeing the hospital lights drew nearer as we arrived at our destination.
I remembered bolting out towards the waiting room the moment the car came to a stop.

Then,
I remembered loosing myself to my own thoughts.

Please be okay.
It's all my fault.
How could I be so stupid!
This can't be the last time I see your beautiful ocean eyes.
Come on Niall, wake up.
I want to hear your laugh niall.
I can't live without you.
Niall, babe, please come back to me.
Please.
I'm sorry
"Louis"
Who's that?
Wait, that's me.
That's my name.
But who's calling.
Niall?

Suddenly I felt my body being shaked, dragging me out of my own world. My eyes glazed with confusion to who,what, when, where and why it's happening.
"Louis" the voice spoke again.

It was harry.
I looked back at him with a questioning look to why he was calling me, then everything came rushing back.
All the guilt, all the sadness, all the anger writes itself on my face as my senses became active once again.

"A nurse informs us that the doctor is going to come soon to talk about Niall," he spoke.

His voice was soft yet cracking from crying. His emerald eyes held many emotions that seems overloaded,while his face was mirroring the mess we were in.
All I could managed was an "ok", even that single word seems to drained me mentally.

Minutes later, as told, the doctor walked toward us with a clipboard in hand and an expression none of us can read.

Tap..

Tap...

Tap....

Tap.....

"Who's here for Niall Horan?" he finally asked.

****************************************
A/N: This story can either go two ways. I'm deciding on which way to go.
So niall is hanging on if he should be alive or not.
I'm usually not evil but who knows, I'm not sure what i should do yet. Muahahah

ANYWAYS, i am quite proud of this chapter. It's a bit longer than the past few chapters but eh.
Also thank you for everyone who VOTED, COMMENTED or SAVE THIS TO YOUR READING LIST. I'm honored (: but seriously though thank you! Every single one of it means so much to me and my motivation on this book.
As always, hope you enjoy this chapter. Tell me what you think.
Loads of love,Mirror XX)
Date written: October 13th 2020