21| The journey back home

"Miley- Professor McGonagall sent me an owl- she's coming here- get out of here," Percy said barging in the twin's dorm.

Miley opened her eyes and felt Fred sit up. The three of them had fallen asleep together while coming up with excuses to save their brothers.

"Wake up, George," Miley groaned. George had his head on Miley's lap and sat up.

"Awkward," Percy muttered and left the 3 of them to deal with each other. MIley thought they were in a weird position but decided not to say anything- she had said way too much cringe-worthy things for a year.

Miley was already in the common room by the time Professor McGonagall arrived.

"I think- Miss. Potter should come too," she said in a rush.

Miley followed her with the twins and Percy to- Miley's surprise- Dumbledore's office.

"Lemon Drop!"

Percy and the twins looked around his office while Miley's eyes fixed on her brother.

"Harry!" she said and hugged him even though he was covered in muck and blood. He hugged her back tightly.

"Blimey, we didn't see you!" the twins said as they realized Ron was there.

"Ginny!" Miley said as she saw Ginny hugging her mother.

After a few minutes of hugging, Harry was forced to explain what went down in the chamber.

a/n~ If you want to know what happened, I suggest read Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets

:)

Miley had a feeling Harry was keeping some parts out of the story but she decided she would ask about that later.

She let him finish his story and felt Fred's hand make its way into hers during some part of the story. She squeezed his hand back.

Harry finished the story- no one said anything for a while.

"What interests me most," said Dumbledore gently, "is how Lord Voldemort managed to enchant Ginny when my sources tell me he is currently in hiding in the forests of Albania."

"What's that?" said Mr. Weasley in a dazed voice. "You-Know-Who? En-enchant Ginny? But Ginny's not... Ginny hasn't been... has she?"

"In this diary," Harry said, holding it up for everyone to see. "Riddle wrote in it when he was 16,"

Dumbledore took the diary from Harry and looked in it. Miley noticed the pages were all burnt and soggy.

"Brilliant," he said softly. "Of course, he was probably the most brilliant student Hogwarts has ever seen." The Weasleys had a stunned reaction on their faces- except the twins and Ron.

"Very few people know that Lord Voldemort was once called Tom Riddle. I taught him myself, fifty years ago, at Hogwarts. He disappeared after leaving the school... traveled far and wide... sank so deeply into the Dark Arts, consorted with the very worst of our kind, underwent so many dangerous, magical transformations, that when he resurfaced as Lord Voldemort, he was barely recognizable. Hardly anyone connected Lord Voldemort with the clever, handsome boy who was once Head Boy here."

Miley's face flushed as she remembered her first reaction to seeing the boy in the memory. She thought he was a hot and innocent boy.

"But, Ginny," said Mrs. Weasley looking at her daughter, then Dumbledore. "What's our Ginny got to do with - with - him?"