Part 2

After Cristina closed and locked the door, she turned around and looked at Teddy. She could see the genuine fear in not only her face but in her eyes. Cristina often caught herself looking into Teddy's eyes, her colourful green eyes. They were always so full of hope and happiness but now as she looked into them they are just a grey colour, not a good grey an empty,dull one. 

Cristina pulled herself out of her thoughts and remembered why should had brought her boss into the on-call room, her BOSS. 

"Teddy why don't you get some shut eye, go lie down." Cristina tried to convince her to get into the bed, she was feeling tired herself, and she was getting 10x more sleep than Teddy had been getting.

Teddy stared at Cristina and shook her head no

"Cristina I already told you, I'm not tired. There should be some new cases in the ER by now, I'm going to fo and check."

Teddy tried to walk past Cristina to get to the door. Cristina didn't allow that to happen, she stepped right between Teddy and the door.

"Cristina move, like I said I AM NOT TIRED" Teddy really made sure to emphasize the 'I AM NOT TIRED'. 

This still didn't work, Cristina stared at her and shook her head no, Teddy was getting frustrated, she did not want to sleep, even though her body was screaming at her to do it. 

"Cristina will be in the room with you" her mind told her, yet she still did not believe it. 

It was getting late and Cristina really wanted her and Teddy to get some sleep, but Teddy wouldn't budge. Teddy was getting really upset with herself and Cristina