Chapter 15

Alastor and Angel were laughing at Vaggie's misfortune. "Al, that was so evilly smooth what you did back there." Angel said. Alastor chuckled at the compliment but he couldn't help but have his mind wonder.

He liked the feeling of flirting with Angel through singing, the way the spider demon was blushing when the tables were turned. The way that both parties were in agreement with each other, the kiss they would had shared if Vaggie didn't interrupt. Alastor mentally slapped himself, clearing his mind.

"So, what do you want to do now, Smiles?" Angel said crossing his arms and leaning forward with a smirk on his face and it was obvious that he was thinking about continuing where they left off.

Feeling his cheeks going warm, Alastor said. " Would you like to go the place were  a group of people sing in a room?"

"You mean karaoke? Will it just be the two of us?" Angel said raising an eyebrow, the smirk still on his face.

A 'yes' was all Alastor could say as his heart was beating fast. He knew  what he was getting himself into but then his nervousness went away when he thought that he could easily stop Angel if gets too out of hands.

"Would you like to go now?" Alastor said looking at Angel. Angel's smirk turned into a smile as he said. "Sure, not like we have anything better to do. And beside it'll probably be quite, so that means more privacy for ourselves." Angel ended his sentence with a wink.

Alastor sighed, but he was kind of happy and slightly annoyed that Angel was back to his normal self. "Very well, let's go."
____________________________________

It was indeed quiet at the karaoke place like Angel had said. He wasn't sure if this was going to be a good thing or bad thing. They made there way to the front desk to were a female bird demon sat.

Alastor smiled. "Hello, my friend and I would like a room." The bird demon looked at Alastor and then at Angel. Without batting a eye the girl said. "The motel is a block away."

Alastor let out a laugh. "I'm sorry my dear, you are mistaken. We would like a karaoke room, this is a place to sing." Alastor glanced over at Angel and he saw a bored looked on his face.

The girl rolled her eyes as she went through the computer to type a few things. "Your room is 37, if you are not back here within an hour I won't hesitate in kicking the door down." She said, handing Alastor the key.

"Thank you, and don't worry there is no need for that." With that the two demons walked down the hall. Once they were a good distance away Alastor asked. "Are you ok, my dear"

Angel just sighed. "Yes, I'm ok Smiles. I'm used to it by now."

Alastor nodded and just up ahead a door opened on the right side and out came three predator demons. They stopped once they saw Angel and grinned.  "Hey Angel, what brings you here?"

Angel forced a smile. "Oh, hey.....it's nice to see you."

They group started to surround Angel, scanning his body. "We haven't see you at Porn Studio in a while. What happened? We miss you, Angel."

Angel let out a nervous laugh. "I missed you guys too.... you guys really know how to bite." One of the demons grabbed Angel's arm and pulled him closer to him. "Well why don't we walk to that motel and have some fun like old times."

Alastor just stood there, he felt his blood boiling as he grinned a wide grin. "Gentleman, in all do respect."

The three looked at Alastor as they just realized that he was there. The one that was still holding Angel's arm spoke. "What do you want virgin? Go and find another vanilla girl to fuck. This slut here is too far up your alley."