The Nerd vs. Sleepless nights

Madisyn's POV

"What!!! Henry is JACE?" they asked.

"Well duh" I replied.

"How did you know" they said.

"Okay sluts, sit! So, ever since the Charlotte situation". "Henry and Charlotte have been getting really close". "And Riele sounded like Charlotte". "Ughhh awful". "I felt bad for that poor girl". "So I may have convinced Mr. D'Amelio to make them share a room". "And when this loser heard sounded different when this idiot went to her room I knew she was Charlotte". "And sooooo when Jace and Charlotte were 'looking' for Henry I KNEW that he's Jace". Plus I'm getting an abortion in two weeks I said.

Are you out of your mind Savannah asked.

"Scuse me, this isn't my first time" I asked.

"You're utterly ridiculous". "First, you said she's an alien, THEN a witch, and now Riele"?!? "And even worse Henry is Jace?" "You need to sit tf down Madi" she said.

"And why are we still with her Tiff, I thought we dumped her" she continued.

I looked at Tiffany.

I gave her the 'come on support me, I'm your only friend eyes'.

"Y'know what, you're super dumb", she said looking at Savannah.

I smiled.

"We've been with you and you act like we're servants" she said.

My smile dropped.

"You might be forgeting who got you this scholarship and this money" I replied.

She looked at me.

"I'm with Madi, she's been with us, through the good and bad times" Tiffany said.

"Don't call me that" I ordered.

"Really, when you got hurt, she laughed and sent pics of your bruises to the kids at the orphanage and put stickers of it onto a VEGAN CHURCH, forget it". "You're always gonna be her mindless doll. "Pathetic" Savannah said leaving.

"Squee let's celebrate her being out of our lives" I screamed.

"Yh sure" Tiff said.

Charlotte's POV

"Why are you over reacting" he asked.

I stayed silent.

"Please I'm here to help".

"You could've helped me y'know, after all of this I at least expected support". "I'm confused if I should tell everyone or not". "And what I should do about the cheerleading stuff" I replied

"Okay, I'm sorry for not being there for you" he said.

"I guess I'm sorry too" I mumbled.

"Sorry I umm didn't get that" he said.

"Take it or leave it Henry I mean Jacey boobae" I giggled.

"Ughhhhhh, fine. So what are you doing" he asked.

"Okay so I don't know if it should be long, short, baggy or tight" I asked.

And tbh I like Jace better.

We submitted the drawing to the woman in charge and she was pretty angry. Mostly cause it was 3am.

We also...may have messed with Madisyn's design.

We didn't hard with her "friends".

Being their friend is hard enough, poor girls.

And on the morning that I woke up.

My stomach made me feel like I had dihreaa and goosebumps were all over my body.

You would not believe it.

Sorry, I'll be updating much MUCH more