Chapter 1 ~ The Incident

~Kyoko's POV~

It was a normal day, like any other. Or so I thought. I'm Kyoko Kirigiri, the Ultimate Detective at Hope's Peak Academy. Not that it matters since I forgot anyways. But it's worth mentioning. 

It's been 2 years since I started attending the school, but I've only become good friends with one of my classmates. Don't get me wrong I love my other classmates and I consider them my closest friends, but there's something special about him. 

We get along so well. We never fight. His name is Makoto Naegi, the Ultimate Lucky Student. Although he calls himself the Ultimate Unlucky Student. He's a big part of my life and I can't imagine my life without him. He's perfect in every way. 

Over the time we've known each other I've developed a huge crush  on him. Every time I see him smile my face gets red hot. But enough of that. 

Since my house is on his way to and from school, he drives me back and forth. Usually we go straight home, but today was different. We decided to go out of town and spend the day together. We don't get very many chances so I immediately accepted. So we went onto the highway...

Makoto: The highway's not that busy today. Weird. 

Kyoko: It's not that weird, since it's Friday and everyone is setting up parties.

Makoto: True that.

He took his eyes off the road for a second to look at me. But even in a second, horrible things can happen. See, this part of the highway didn't have a divider for the 2 sides in the middle, and there was no grass either.

So in the second he took his eyes off the road, we had drifted onto the other side, right as a truck way coming in that lane at full speed. We barley had time to react before the impact. After a few seconds, everything went black. It would be awhile before we woke up again...

~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! That's the end of chapter 1 of my first story on here! I know it was short but it was just an introduction to the story so it's meant to be short. I give no promises of finishing this but if this gets enough support I just might! Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!