Epilogue

~Makoto's POV~

I know a lot of people dislike time skips. But nothing too interesting happened after the murders. I mean, I had finally gotten the girl of my dreams, but the rest of my life at Hope's Peak was kind of average. I graduated, and I kept in touch with all of my friends. 

Junko was still out there, spreading despair. So we joined the Future Foundation to fight against her, and the Ultimate Despairs, who are basically people who worship her. 

Komaru learned that she was good with this thing called a Hacking Gun? Byakuya gave it to her. It looks like a megaphone. But a city called Towa City that has a robot problem. They look like that bear that we saw when we were almost put into a mutual killing game. She reported that she was having trouble fighting all of them on her own, so we sent Toko to help her. Why Toko? Well Genocide Jack had no problem killing all the robots. But enough about Komaru, this is my story.

5 years after we graduated, Kyoko and I got married. They say that your wedding is the happiest day of your life, and they don't lie. It truly was the happiest day of my life. Now I get to spend the rest of it with the one I love most.

We had 2 beautiful girls. Our oldest being 6, and our youngest being 4. Our oldest has long, brown hair. She also have beautiful lavender eyes. Her name is Saki. Our youngest has short, lavender hair, and wonderful green eyes. Her name is Nozomi. We picked their names carefully, as we wanted them to be what they represent for us: Hope.

My life is perfect. After my father-in-law, Jin Kirigiri, couldn't be principal of Hope's Peak anymore, I left the Future Foundation and took over. Kyoko and left and joined me as vice-principal. I love meeting the new Ultimates. I'm not saying I pick favourites, but..... I love our latest set of students. They have a lot of potential. 

The list of Ultimates from this class are as follows:

Ultimate Pianist

Ultimate Detective

Ultimate Assassin

Ultimate Astronaut

Ultimate Supreme Leader

Ultimate Inventor

Ultimate Survivor

Ultimate Anthropologist 

Ultimate Entomologist

Ultimate Magician

Ultimate Artist

Ultimate Aikido Master

Ultimate Cosplayer

Ultimate Robot

Ultimate Tennis Pro

And Ultimate Maid.

They all seem like they'll bring hope to us all.

And that's basically it.

My story is finished.

With a nice...

Happy...

Ending....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Junko: You didn't actually think that bullshit story was real, right? Ahahahaha! Sorry! Just another lie. A fictional story. A certain blue haired someone would like that. Anyways, my killing game totally happened. So yeah! See ya!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The end?

...

...

...

...

...

...

Makoto: Is this really the end we were looking for?

...

...

...

...

...

Would you like to retry?