Chapter 12 ~ The Girl Who Was A Boy

~Kyoko's POV~

I wasn't even able to investigate Leon's death before another body appeared. This time, it was the death of Chihiro Fujisaki. I decide to investigate the body thoroughly before getting everyone else. Makoto was sitting in the door way, crying his eyes out. All I wanted to do was hug him. But I needed to be professional. I walked up to the body. Her cause of death was obvious. Stab wounds. But I decide to check for other wounds. I checked all over the top half. No wounds other than stab wounds. My hand lightly brushed over the crotch area. I felt something weird. Like something that shouldn't be on a girl. I went back over, and then I realized.

Chihiro...

Was a boy! 

She... I mean he, hid this from us. But why? Why would he hide something as important as his gender? He's not trans, because he would've said so. He may be shy, but he'd definitely would've told us that. Especially since we were so accepting when two of our other classmates both came out as gay. So why would he hide his gender? I then notice a note on his desk. He knew he was going to die. So he prepared a note in advance. I read it over.

Dear my beloved classmates,

I know I'm going to die here.

I'm not strong enough to protect myself.

But before I'm gone forever, there's 1 thing you should know...

I'm not a girl.

I'm actually a boy.

I'm not trans!

I just got bullied a lot when I was younger...

I'm really weak, and so many people bullied me for that.

So, I decided to live life as a girl.

I thought the bullying would stop, and it did!

I wanted to tell you guys I really did!

But I was afraid...

I was afraid that the bullying would start again.

That's why I waited until I died to tell you guys.

Then, at least it wouldn't affect me.

I hope this won't change your opinion on me!

Goodbye...

Signed,

Chihiro Fujisaki.

So that was his reasoning. Bullying. Well, I know that we would never. We would've been so accepting of him is he just told us the truth. So what if he looked girly? We wouldn't mind. I decide to go get the others. By now Makoto and finished crying. I turn to leave, I want Makoto to know the truth.

Kyoko: Hey. You okay?

Makoto: No... but I shouldn't waste my time on tears.

Kyoko: Ah... well I'm going to get the others. While I'm gone, read this.