Chapter 14 ~ The Murder And The Malice

~Kyoko's POV~

Everyone knew this was coming. He wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing he did nothing to protect the person he loved the most. I didn't even have to investigate to know this was a suicide, but I still had to make sure it wasn't faked like Sayaka. 

I walked up to the body. I looked at the hands, and there was a bloodstained knife resting in the palm of his hand. By the way finger fingers were positioned, it was clear that he had been holding it.

"Definitely the work of Taka himself. I wonder what Mondo would think."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"I wonder what Mother would think. I wonder what she would say if she knew he was doing this. Too bad she's not here to stop him. It's to the point where he's manipulating the victims into doing the dirty work. It's not their fault I didn't get accepted. They don't deserve this cruel fate. But I'll stop him." 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I woke up in a cold sweat.

"Who was that I just heard? And what was she talking about?"

I had no answers to these questions. Normally I would brush this off as a normal dream, but I feel like this one is a clue to discovering the secret murderer.

"But what did she mean by 'manipulating them into doing the dirty work'? Was she talking about Taka's suicide? Was Mondo's motorcycle accident planned?"

Tons of questions were filling my head. It became overwhelming. All I could think about was that dream.

"Was that even a dream? Or a message?"