💕 Love Yourself 💕

Blog by: thejadelover

“Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t and start loving yourself for everything you are

Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t and start loving yourself for everything you are.”

In these pandemic times, we all are very worried and stressed about everything. We are not focusing on ourselves. In a time specially like this, we can learn something new. A way to Love Our Self.

I believe that when you find love for yourself you have more love to give others. Practicing self-love is better for our own well-being. There’s a saying that If you want to love others, you should love yourself first.”

The way we feel about ourselves has a major impact on the relationships we form and how we view them. When we have low self-esteem we tend to feel less optimistic about the future. When we don’t feel good about ourselves it’s hard to believe that someone else could feel good about us.

That love really does start with you. We are all worthy of self-love and self-acceptance. And it’s really important that we work on that. Ultimately, learning to value yourself allows you to see that you also deserve to be valued by others.

You won’t force yourself to remain in an unhappy situation because you’ll know that you really do deserve better. I would like to end this with a beautiful thought, Love makes the world a better place. And it all starts with me. I will make self-love a priority."