🛑Cliche🛑

HELLO DECEMBER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Listen up 'bad boys' we know, you are dealing with shit, but guess what? You aren't the only one whose life isn't perfect! Your life being a mess doesn't give you the rights to ruin someone else's happiness. 

Your messed up past doesn't NOT give you a reason to mess around with girls, okay? Try treating them with respect, and not like toys. I'm not here to telling you 'how to grieve', but I am so freaking sick and tired of these guys treating other girls like shit and use their freaking past as an excuse! 

NO MEANS NO, NOT SURE ALSO MEANS NO, STOP MEANS STOP. If the person, you are intimate with says 'no' you stop even if they don't mean it, okay? You stop because that's the freaking right thing to do. You don't ask any further questions or bully the person and treat them like shit because they said so. 

This goes for boys and girls, okay? 

I aM nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs...okay, what? I take pride in being a girl. And wow, you read books? This is Wattpad we all do! Do you like to eat? Girl, we all do. 

Saying 'I'm not like other girls' is putting a huge part of the human population into a bubble. Break the stereotypes, sister because, in a world where everyone is trying to us down, we don't need to tear each other's self-confidence down. 

"He had her pinned on the locker, with his tall 6'5 frame hovering over hers. Hands lost in her long, blonde hair and they were kissing so fiercely, and with the clothes she was wearing, I was sure she was a s**t. I spun around with moisture pricking in the corner of my eyes, and my heart shattered into a thousand pieces." 

Ninety-nine per cent of cliches s**t shame and ExCuSe Me? 

Girl, your love interest is a legit player, and that's alright, but girls can't do the same? Get over your 18th-century thoughts. 

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN BEING EMOTIONAL!  

AM I THE ONLY ONE TIRED OF READING STORIES WITH 'MANLY MEN?' 

 GIMME MEN WHO ARE EMOTIONAL AND NORMALISE MEN CRYING! 

And oh! DO YOUR FREAKING RESEARCH! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLOG BY : thefutureunheard

🔖-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🔖

THANK YOU
🌿SCARLETT SOCIETY🌿