🎵Little Mix🎵

Blog by: 111222K

Little Mix is the world's biggest Girl Band

Little Mix is the world's biggest Girl Band. This band was formed in the show X:Factor UK in 2011. They were the first band to win the X:Factor UK show. They are a band of four members namely, Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwal, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jesy Nelson.

All the girls are from the UK. They have amazing vocals. Their first single came out in 08.09.2012 hitting the charts in minutes after it’s release. They lived under the shadows of One direction until 2017. Many people will know Perrie Edwards as the Ex-Fiance of Zayn Malik. In 2017, their single Shout out to my Ex hit the charts in seconds it got released. Many rumors hit the news after this single and made them widely popular.

Enough of their success, let us learn about the members a bit more:

Jesy Nelson: Often referred to as the Mommy of the group, she is fun and amazing woman. She was also part of one of the Harry Potter movies as a student. Her birthday lies on the 14th June 1991 making her 29 years old. She has her own documentary Odd one out on BBC, which shows the tough life she lived through Fame.

Leigh-Anne Pinnock: She is the sister that you would love to have. She is very sensitive but strong and also she is an inspiring woman. She was born on the 4th of October 1991 making her 29 years old. She has her own swimwear line called In ‘A’ Seashell and has climbed Kilimanjaro with her fellow band member Jade.

Jade Thirlwal: She is the funny person of the group. She is just a person you would want to be with when you are sad, she is understanding and caring. Please wish her on the 26th of december making her 28 years old this year. Jade has climbed the Kilimanjaro with her fellow band member Leigh-Anne Pinock.

Perrie Edwards: Often called as No sense of smell Edwards. Yes people she does not have a sense of smell. She is a ray of sunshine and has strong vocals, often known as the high note hitter,( All the other members also have beautiful vocals). She is a person who loves dogs and loves to be wished on the 17th July making her 27 years old next year. She is just a ray of sunshine.

Now, Little mix is all about women power and LGBTQ+, Black lives matter. They have shown support for many of the protests.
Their Fans are referred to as Mixers and there are many youtube channels regarding them. They will be releasing their new album Confetti on 8th November 2020.

They have six albums in total:
DNA(2014)
SALUTE (2013)
GET WEIRD (2015)
GLORY DAYS (2016)
LM5(2018)
CONFETTI (November 8th 2020)

Their hit singles:
1) Wings
2) DNA
3) Secret Love song
4) Salute
5) Black Magic
6) Shout out to my Ex
7) Hair
8) Woman Like me
9) Stirp
10) Holiday

They have their own show called Little mix: The search where they are making another band to accompany them on their upcoming tour. It is currently airing on BBC UK but you can watch it on youtube. It has currently finished 7 episodes and last week was their first live show. Their key to success as a band is their friendship, their bonding as sisters is just amazing to watch. They have helped each other strive over what they want and have never put a limit in what each one is supposed to do.
This is all I have to say for this blog, there is so much more which I would like to put but this is just breaking the ice about them.
I hope you learned something about them.

29th October 2020