☘️Child Abuse☘️

<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<><>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>..

Objective attached to a society is that of child abuse. A child can be abused physically, sexually or mentally. It can be in the form of injury, neglect or negligent treatment, blaming, forced sexual stimulation and activity, incest exploitation and sexual abuse. Child abuse can take place in homes, schools, orphanages, residential care facilities, on the streets, in the workplace, in prisons and in places of detention. Violence in any form has a very deep impact on the overall development of the child.  Child abuse results in actual or potential harm to the child's health, survival, development and dignity.

Laws vary widely from place to place , but in general, the following types of behavior are considered child abuse or neglect:

Striking your child with an object, a fist, or another part of your body with the intention of harm (with the exception of “reasonable parental discipline”).

Making believable threats to kill or severely harm your child.

Using excessive physical restraint or extended periods of isolation as a means of controlling your child’s behavior.

Leaving your child unsupervised (when they are below an age specified by your state), or with a person incapable of appropriately supervising your child, even if your child is asleep.

Allowing your child to witness or participate in illegal (including underage) drug or alcohol abuse. This includes exposure to alcohol or other drugs in the womb.

Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol with your child in the car.

Being unwilling to meet your child’s basic needs for food, shelter, clean water, and a safe environment (examples of unsafe environments include: your child living in cars or on the street, or in homes where they are exposed to poisonous materials, convicted sex offenders, temperature extremes, or dangerous objects such as weapons or drugs). In some states, financial inability to meet your child’s needs is not considered neglect unless you have been offered, and have declined financial assistance to meet these needs.

Being unwilling to seek out or provide your child with medical treatment that is essential to his or her ability to function, recover from an illness or injury, or continue living (except when religious beliefs prohibit a medical treatment).

Being unwilling to allow your child to obtain appropriate educational instruction (such as intentionally preventing your child from attending school, failing to seek assistance if your child refuses to attend school, or failing to educate your child after stating that he or she will be homeschooled).

Abandoning your child, or failing to establish a significant relationship with your child when you have the means to do so.

Failing to make reasonable and timely efforts to locate your child if they are missing.

Taking any other intentional action that poses a threat to your child’s life or physical well-being, or that results in significant physical or emotional harm to your child.