🍍Food and Diet🍍

Blog by: thefutureunheard

"I can't control everything in my life, but I can control what I put in my body."

Our eating habits affect our lives more than one can fathom. Food should support our happiness and well being not steal from it.

Food can be a negative impact on our lives because too much of anything is wrong and unhealthy.

Food is something that provides nutrients. Nutrients are substances that provide: energy for activity, growth, and all functions of the body such as breathing, digesting food, and keeping warm; materials for the development and repair of the body, and for keeping the immune system healthy and can be a source of happiness, but remember food can have its negative side. It is a scientific fact that people suffer in their old age because of unhealthy eating habits.

A few prices one has to pay because of binge eating are obesity, poor sleep, acute pancreatitis, gastrointestinal and many more.

Limit your consumption of unhealthy food! Try to make your diet a colourful and complete one!

What is colourful food?

Colourful foods, which are generally fruits and vegetables, contain many of the vitamins and antioxidants we need – with few calories. Along with maintaining good health, the nutrients in vegetables and fruits work together to protect against cancer, heart disease, vision loss, hypertension and other diseases.

Now, now, now overeating is harmful but eating too less as worse!

Eating too less can lead to fatigue, illness, weakness, hair loss, impaired growth for youth, skin problem and a lot more.

Don't eat too much or too little and it's hard at first, but you'll adapt, and you'll feel happier? I do.

Where food is essential, don't forget to drink water, at least workout once a week, take care of your mental health and sleep! Don't be awake too late reading stories on Wattpad or watching The Vampire Diaries.

"Good food, good life."

By @thefutureunheard
28th October 2020