Chapter 22

Naka upo si Xania ngayon sa kama.She is staring at her doctor.Matangkad ito at maputi,may magandang pangangatawan.He seems he was in his mid fifties.

"Well it seems you be ok Miss mamaya maya lang ay makakatulog kana dahil sa gamot na ininom mo.

She smile at him'Thank you doctor-- "Call me Gary".

"Thank you Doctor Gary "."No worries, may I know your name also?

"It's Xania"

"Pretty name it suits you Nice to meet you Xania",

"Same here Doc".

"You know I was on my way back home when I saw Master Lorenzo running like a wild man and mind you hija. I never imagine in my wildest dream makikita kung magkakaganoon siya.

Well I think we make exemptions, especially if it is a lady as beautiful as you.

Di siya sanay when people complement her looks.Nagpasalamat nalang siya dito.

"Ohh before I go,Master Lorenzo has a bad temper please convince him not to do something bad to Gandy.

"Who is Gandy?tanong niya dito

"Gandy is the Chef who prepared the food.He was mentioning that he will cut Gandy's Arm and break his bones".

Nabigla siya sa narinig.Gusto niyang paniwalaan na nagbibiro lang ito pero seryoso ang mukha nito.

"Sorry Doctor but I dont believe you. I mean He cant do that.

"You dont know him Xania ,Master Lorenzo is a dangerous person.Lahat ay kaya niyang gawin and knowing him he always accomplished everything he says.

Bigla siyang kinabahan.Totoo ang mga sinabi nito.She witness how merciless Lorenzo is.Parang wala lang dito ang pumatay.Lastnight he killed alot of men pero parang normal nalang lang ito sakanya.

May pinatay siyang lalaki kagabi.Kahit alam niyang self defense lang iyon ay nakukunsiya parin siya.It was not easy to kill someone.

Nang lumabas ang Doctor ay nakita niya itong papasok sa pintuan.

Kaya kaagad niya itong kinausap.

"Is it true that you will cut the chef arm?she cant believe she is asking this kind of question

"Yea"walang ganang sagot nito sakanya.

Now she felt scared

"Why?she ask him

"Because he tried to poison you besides my men is doing it right now.

"what the hell!!he didnt tried to poison me I had allergic reaction and that soup tasted good unlike I had earlier.Before she went upstairs she had her dinner.

Feeling niya ay nag liquid diet siya.It was egg soup and she has a glass of milk.Pagkain ang pinaka importante sakanya.It was a blessing that she has fast metabolism kaya di siya tumataba.

She want to eat real solid food but she has no choice.Namamaga padin kasi ang lalamunan niya sabi ng Doctor 4 to 5 hours padaw bago siya makakain.

Forty-five minutes palang ang dumaan.Mahaba habang oras pa ang kailagan niyang hintayin para makain siya.

"Please dont cut his arms so that he can cook. I wanna eat delicious meal tomorrow".

"Ok Cara mia"tapos lumabas ito pero saglit lang ay bumalik ito.He shut the door and he started to take off his clothes.

"Waitttt-- whatt are you doing??natatarantang tanong niya dito.

"Im tired Cara,I wanna sleep"inis na sabi nito.

"In this bed?beside me?

"Yes this is my room tesoro You are laying in my bed

This is your bed???! ...."You cant sleep here!sigaw niya dito and for goodness sake stop taking off your clothes!

Because he was about to take off his pants

He smiled seductively

"Why scared my little fox?But I sleep naked Cara you better get use to it"

"Never and stop doing that!

"But im not doing anything yet and you want me to stop?thats unfair Cara.

Feeling niya ay mas lalo siyang nagutom sa pakikipag usap dito.

"Stop calling me Cara mia,Tesoro I dont like it!!she is mad right now.Im not your darling!!

"But I love doing that Xania"

Bigla aiyang natigilan first time niya narinig na tawagin siya nito sa kanyang pangalan.

"Dont worry Im just gonna sleep and I dont plan to made love with and Injured woman even if I want to".

Alam niyang mapapagud lang siya kapag pinagpatuloy niya pa ang diskasyon dito.She is hungry and tired and her arm is aching.

"Ok but you need to wear your clothes or else I will sleep on that sofa right over there"seryosong sabi niya .Habang nakatingin sa sofa na malapit sa may bintana.Feeling niya ay kasya naman siya doon.

"As if I will let you ".

She secretly smile when he saw him open his drawers.Tapos kumuha ito ng pares na pajama at padabog na nag bihis...