Chapter 30

Pagkatapos niyang sigawan si Catherina ay tumakbo ito papunta nag sala.

Feeling niya ay namula ang kanyang mukha

"What his name X so that I can investigate him"sabi ni Serena.

You cant do that!sigaw that isip niya

"X his name?tanong ni Anica

"It was not that serious just one night stand"

Anica look at her seriously pwede na maging bato ang babaeng ito sa sobrang seryoso at lamig nag pagkatao Meron ito.

"All I know is his name is Lorenzo Bianci he is—

Nakita niyang nabigla si Anica her face show some emotions pero mabilis itong nakabawi.

"You know him?tanong niya kay Serena

"Fuck Yea!!They have a very powerful organization They call themselves the power of Five.They have five high-powered members.Each represent a color mark and a symbol"pag papaliwanag nito.

They are the big time mafia all over the country and they join forces.Kunti palang ang nakaka kita sa kanila.People say that they had secret meeting and even the president and Big people are scared of them.They are very dominant when it comes to their underground business.

What are you trying to say?sabi niya dito

"That you are in really deep shit Xania thanks to our dear friend Catherina"

She already know that pero di niya akalain na kabilang ito sa pinaka ka makapangyarihan na organisasyon.Biglang sumakit ang ulo niya.

"So they are very influential?

Tumango si Serena

"But I can kill him X if you want.I will give you less for my service"sabi ni Serena

"Dont ever do that Serena even if you are very skilled di mo sila matatalo.If you hurt one of their Leader they will avenge hundred fold when it happens I wont be able to protect you.

"Tell us more Anica"she is interested

Tumingin ito sa kanila at nagpatuloy

"It started long time Ago five powerful mafia families from all over the world fight for power.But after a long congregation they decided to make a table like a organization.So the Five powerful clan become one and they call themselves The high chair or power of five .But they had rules before the elder die they should have a successor at bawal ito saktan ng ibang myembro kapag nalagyan na ito nag tatak at simbolo.Each leader has its own mark na binibigay sa crowning.

Can the leader kill the other members family?

Well they can kill the family pero walang gumawa noon because they think its foolish.They believe that they should stand as one to gain more power.

"So what will happened if I kill one of the boss of the High chair?

"Simple the four leaders will hun you down and kill you in a very painful way.They will assassinate you.Kaya binabalaan kita Serena dont do something stupid.

"So what if nagkasakitan or nagpatayan ang mga boss ng high chair?

"It will never happen at kung mangyari man may nilabag na batas ang isang myembro

"Do you like him X?

Gusto niya ba si Lorenzo?She is mad at him but she miss him at the same time.But she know dilikado itong tao she cant pursue her feelings towards him.