Chapter SPG

He lift her up like a feather tapos binagsak siya nito kama.When she is about to get up nang daganan siya nito.He has a big mascular body for goodness sake!!kaya kahit anong gawin niyang panlalaban ay di ito umuumbra.She feel so tired."I like it your fiesty kitten"ngumiti ito ng mapanuya tapos inangkin ang kanyang mga labi.

Once again she felt that elecrtricity in her.This time he kiss her differently .What hes giving him is always new.She has kiss some guys before but it was not like this.She felt that his mouth is devouring her.

He taste so good.Her mind says to stop but her body says she wants more.

Xania you should not feel like this he's the reason why your here..sigaw ng utak niya.

"hmm STOP"nasambit niya...

"Do you really want me to stop?hingal na sabi nito..

She felt that hes other hand is massaging her breast.Heat is now building inside her body.

"No yes No sigaw niya..

"Let me help you decide tesoro"

Then he kiss her but this time to her neck down to her breast.First giving it a kiss then he suck it like a baby.She give a soft cry of pleasure

"Yes like that kitten give it to me"

Then she is lost in the fire.He kiss her stomach downwards.Unti-unti niyang naramdaman na papunta na ito sa maselang bahagi ng kanyang katawan.Then she felt that hes going to touch him there.

"No"she said in a pleasure voice

"Yes kitten"

Then he started exploring her.She close her eyes the pleasure is so good."Open your eyes Tesoro and watch me"

Then she did open her eyes he was about to taste her.She wants to stop him but he still continue it.

The pleasure inside her is getting heavier she made soft moans and it was a magical experience for her.Then he positioned himself hes on top of her now both naked.

Then he push inside her.Bigla niyang naramdaman ang sakit.

She know he is big nakita niya kanina.Awww!!it hurts really bad!!

"Porca Meseria(dammit!) Cazzo(fuck!) your a virgin?!!galit na sambit nito.

She just nod the tears in her eyes are now visible."No no its alright tesoro it get better I promise".Tumango naman siya dito.This time it is more gentler.Then the pain was gone now she felt it again that special sensation.She moan and moan she told him that shes gonna explode then he just said that it was ok.

Then she let go and she felt the fireworks and rapture after that she felt tired but it was so amazing.She close her eyes,She felt he kiss her on her forhead "I own you now kitten" but she's too sleepy to answer.