Chapter 40

Di mapakali si Xania habang naglakakad dahil pinititinginan sila ng mga tao.Lahat ng nakakasalubong nila ay napapatingin sa kanya.Men would stop walking just to look at her at ganoon din ang mga kababaihan kay Lorenzo.

She felt that Lorenzo pulling her closer.

Bakas sa mukha nito ang pagkainis.

Nang nasa lobby na sila ng hotel ay kaagad may lumapit sakanilang lalaki.

"Excuse me Im Brandon Del Fuena the CEO of Lavender Rose Model Agency".

She look at him so this guy who own the company.May mga babaeng nakatayo sa likod nito.Both of them are staring at Lorenzo.She can see the heartshape in thier eyes.

Lavender Rose Agency is the number one model Agency in the country.Narinig niyang mahirap makapasok bilang modelo doon.Each year they held casting at twelve lang na babae ang kinukuha nito.Bago ilabas ang twele na napili sa catwalk ay tinitrain muna ito mabuti.The women who are choosen is sure to have a sucessful career.They will also be known in other countries.Mostly who are in that agency is part of a socialite community and also have a real status of nobility.

She doesnt want to be rude kaya kinausap niya ito.Tahimik lang na nakatingin si Lorenzo dito.Di niya mabasa ang iniisip nito.

"Hi!Im Xania Madrid and this is Lorenzo.

"Nice to meet you i aabot na niya sa ang kamay niya dito ng pinigilan si ni Lorenzo.

What do you want from us?tanong nito sakanya

"You mean your Attorney Madrid?!di makaniwalang bulaslas nito.

Tumango lang siya dito.

She doesn't aware that people knew her.She doesnt really care either.

"Wow I mean what a transformation my company was once your client.

She tried to remember it pero di niya matandaan.

"I dont really remember"sabi niya dito.

It was 5 year's ago our company is in deep shit that time.All lawyer suggest that we filed for bankruptcy but you came to us and you just ask if we are willing to pay any amount you want in exchange you will save us.So we take a risk and we end up paying millions to you I was in America that time Im the only one transfering money in your account.I can say that you are a very high priced lawyer but the money we payed you is all worth it.My company is saved and look where we are now our company is expanding to other countries.

Basi sa mga sinabi nito ay di nga makakapagkaila na siya iyon.

"Dont let me lose my patience again what do you want from us?tanong ulit ni Lorenzo dito.

This is bad Lorenzo seems mad.

"Im sorry for being so rude I was about to ask her if she is willing to work with us.You see you look so Beautiful Attorney Madrid so stunning that I need to offer you this job.You can be the biggest asset in our company in return we pay you any amount you want like the old days.

Napaisip siya sasagot na sana siya nang may lumapit na dalawang babae sakanila.

Both of them look so glamorous and the are very graceful.

"Brandon baby what took you so long?maarteng tanong nito.

The other woman look suprise when he saw Lorenzo.Tapos bigla itong namula.Ganoon din ang isang babae nang makita si nito si Lorenzo.

Bigla siyang nainis

"Ohh forgive our manners sabi ng isa.Im Clare and

Im Donna!kinakabahan sabi ng isa