Chapter 47

A man wearing an American suit standing infront ot his trusted men.

"That key we need it!This night every member of this organization wants to have it.

"We understand boss!

A Beautiful blond woman appear from nowhere

"Darling Im confuse even if we get the key.It's impossible for us to open it.The Bianci tried to open it for years but they did not succeed.So why we need to waste our time?

"Patricia you dont understand how important that key is , it's gonna help us achieve our dream.Finally we can overtrow other mafia's leader and we be the number one.The most powerful no one can defeat us if we know Federico's secret.Dont worry about it I already know the code.Federico gave it to me before he died.

No one knew that he is unknown person who supports Federico plan.That man is a crazy but very brilliant.Together they had a goal and that is to be on the top.But he's stupid son killed him before he can get all the answers from him.But he was also relieved that Federico is gone now he can get all the power for himself if he succeed.

"Then we need to have it honeybunch so how can I help you?

"Ohh!First you need to stay pretty like you always do.Second you need to guide my men, you help them because once the party starts.I cant get out in that glassroom.

"What are you trying to say?Patricia ask him

They put a barrier in the glass it will automatically lock in the moment the battle will start.So sorry honey I cant help you but to watch your fight.

"Is that one of the game rules they set for this event?

"Yes and the Romano's add another twist for this event.Five person will be pick and be furtunate enough to meet and spend time with the members of the high chair.

"Honey I dont need that Im already spending my time with you".Then Patricia grab his hands.She then started to kiss his neck.

"Mhmmm I know that Patricia but I want you to win so that you can date one of them and you must get their attention seduce one of them.I know you are good with that darling.When you become thier woman it will be easier for us to gather information.They dont know that you are with me so they wont be suspecious.

"Hmm I wont mind doing that honeybunch.They are all good looking.Senorita Herrera is woman so she is out.I cant choose Bianci because Valeria will kill me.The Russian is so rutless it will be so difficult to handle him and I cant choose you because you are the one giving me this task.Then we left with the King, Although I've heard gruesome things about him but I am sure I can seduce him.

---‐---------------------------------------------------------------------

Luogo del re (Place of the king)

Habang nakaupo sila ay naisip niya kung paano niya makukuha ang box na susi.

Katatapos lang nilang kumain she bond with Serena and Catherina that what makes her happy.Dahil na miss niya ang mga ito.

Di niya nakita si Lorenzo alam niyang tinitingnan lang siya nito sa malayo dahil bawat minuto ay may nagpapadala sakanya ng maliit na cards.Na sulat kamay nito gusto nitong makasama niya ang kanyang mga kaibigan.

Besides kanina niya pa nahahalata na di umaalis sa upuan ang nakaupo sa itaas.

Serena who are person sitting there?

Napansin kasi niyang sa isang seperate na glass may mga nakaupo na dalawang tao.The other one seems to be old and a man.

"That's the Romano's"sagot ni Serena sakanya

"The what?sabi ni Catherina

"I only know little things about them pagkabalik ko ay pinuntahan ko kaagad ang Agency.I want to ask more information about the high chair.At first ayaw nilang sabihin saakin pero pagkatapos ko silang takutin they gave me the information I needed.

The High chair is consist of five power family at isa si Anica doon.She holds the power of the Mexican Mafia.The Bianci is the one who holds the Italian Mafia and that bastard who abduct me he holds the power of the desert.There is also the Russian and American.The one who created this organization is the Romano's.They also the one who gives the command and set up the law.They believe that if there is no law ay magpapatayan lang ang bawat myembro.

"So you mean The Romano's are also part of the member of the High chair?tanong niya dito.

"Nope they are just the brain of this organization sila din ang nag utos na patayin si Anica.

"So how powerful are the Romanos?tanong ni Catherina

"I dont know but maybe they hold a great power para mapasunod ang mga myembro.Wala pang nakakakita o nakakakilala sa kanila.

"It's time"mabalis na sabi ni Serena sa kanila

Pagkatapos ay may lumabas na babae sa stage.She is talking in Italian pagkatapos ay may lumabas na dalawang number sa screen

Serena what is she saying?she ask her

Serena know differrent language kaya alam niyang naiintindihan nito ang sinasabi ng babae.

"The number that shown in the screen yun ang pwedeng makakuha ng box sa harapan.Kaagad niyang tiningnan ang screen.Nagtaka siya

"But there's two number in the screen Serena"sabi Catherina

"Yes means the two person who got the number will have a duel".

There's two number it is written in roman numbers DCXXVIII and Xlll.

628 and 13

mabilis niyang binuksan ang maliit na bag at tiningnan niya ang number nakasulat doon.It was a big coin.Sa taas ay may nakasulat na Romanos then there's a logo there it was made of gold.Fuck XL she got number 40.

Damn!talo naba siya

Kaagad niyang kinuha ang maliit na bag nasa harap ni Catherina.

Nagtaka naman si Catherina

"Whoa!Easy X here Catherina gave her the small red pouch.

When she opened it was not the number she's been looking for.

Ang natira nalang ay kay Serena.Serena is looking at her.

"Why you need that Item X?seryosong tanong nito sakanya.

"I cant tell you"mabilis niyang sagot dito

Then I cant give this to you

Then Serena let her see what number she is holding.It was number Xlll

"Please give it to me Serena"

"No, tell me first why you need that item or else I will give it to someone else.

Ayaw niyang mapahamak ang mga ito.They already done so much for her.

"I really cant tell you Serena "

"I will count one to three if you will not tell us I will throw it"

"Please Serena"pagmamakaawa niya dito

"Serena you are really a fuckin bitch!did you know that?Give it to X!sigaw ni Catherina dito

"Piss off Catherina!You dont know how dangerous our situation is if we are holding this number.

Look at your sorrounding

Then she saw alot of people preparing at lahat nang ito ay may mga hawak na armas.

We are now in a battle you see that clock.When it turns to green all people will go to us.The rules are simple if you are holding the choosen number they can steal it from you.Means you need to fight them para di nila makuha ang numero na hawak mo and they are also allowed to use force or they can kill you.

Tiningnan niya ang screen the time is set for thirty minutes.

"Now X alam nating pwede kang mamatay kapag binigay ko sayo ito.You know martial arts and you know how to hold a gun pero mas malalakas at mas magagaling sila saiyo.So you need our help.So tell us atleast we know the reason why we are helping you.