Chapter 41

Xania cant stop smiling she knew she look foolish but she doesn't care.She still cant believe it.

"Lorenzo you sure you love me?

"Xania baby how many times do I need to repeat it?

"But it felt surreal baby"ginaya niya ang accent nito.

They are in bed they made love all night after nilang kumain.Well they didnt really touched their food mas excited pa silang umakyat at makapiling ang isat-isa.

"Your a bad girl Xania"

Tapos ay tumawa lang siya

Lorenzo is sitting at the edge of the bed.He has this gray wolf tattoo on his back.

Bumangon siya sa kama at nilapitan niya ito.Then she slowly run her fingertips towards his back.The wolf is howling sa baba nito ay may nakasulat na Famiglia.

Naalala niya ang sinabi ni Serena.

"Each leader represents a color mark and a symbol"

"The tattoo in your back what does it mean?

"It's about I tell you something".Tapos ay humarap ito sakanya.

My family is the most powerful mafia in Italy.We made guns and bombs.Basically we manufuctured new weapons.There are many things that Im not proud of Xania".

"How old are you when you have this wolf in your back?

"I was fifteen when my father died the elders of the chair then choose me to be the sucessor.That tattoo symbolize our power.

And your mother?

"I never really met her Tesoro she died while giving birth to me".

Nalungkot siya sa narinig nito

"We dont need to talk about it---

"That is ok from now on you can ask me anything you want".

"I have a noona she is an amazing woman.The one who trained me is my noono.So my grandparents is practically the one who raise me.

"What about your father?

He--My padre is--

Then he stop talking after that she can felt the pain and anger in his voice.

Bigla niya nalang itong niyakap sa likod

"Stop It's ok you dont need to tell me everything I mean you can tell me if you are ready".

Naramdaman niya hiwakan ni Lorenzo ang kanyang mga kamay at humarap ito sakanya.

"You wanna know something about me?

"Hmm yes Baby".

Then Lorenzo put her head on his lap.She can see his face clearly in that angkle.He is staring at her deeply.

"Well my Mom and Dad are childhood sweetheart.From a young age they lose thier parents.Kaya naging malapit sila sa isat-isat.They were highschool nang lumipat sila sa city.My mom said I have a very smart father.

"That explains why you are smart also babe"then Lorenzo touch her nose.

"Hmm yes I believe I got that from my father genes".So my mother said that she gave up studying and she support my dad dream to become a lawyer.But unlike other stories after my father passed the bar exam he married my mother and then they had me thier daughter.

"She said they are so happy ,like they cant ask for more.But when I was one year old my father had a terrible car accident at di na ito nakauwi ng buhay.From then on we lose everything and because my mother doesnt know alot of things.People tend to use her kaya unti-unti nawala ang mga naipundar nila.