Chapter 24

Lorenzo is looking at the woman In front of her.She sure is hungry.

"Can I have more?Xania ask him

"I think thats enough tesoro you can eat again tomorrow".This woman eat alot but he doesn't mind most woman he dated in the past worshiped him because he has everthing.From money to power he can get anything he wants.They try to win his favor but this woman always push him away.She is also very fiesty.

"Pleaseee!then she smile at him.He cant say no to this woman he dont why but he feels normal when she is near.

"Lorenzo I promise last na talaga, this pasta is soo yummy".Tapos nag pa cute ito sakanya.

He smiled at her "Call my name again and I will give you more''

" Lorenzo

"I like it when you say my name Cara Mia"

She blushed

This woman look so damn attractive.She has the blackest long hair he ever seen.Small face and pouty pink lips.She has beautiful foxy eyes.But he observe that this woman doest like to dress up.She is wearing baggy clothes but in some way it makes him happy.Thinking some other men will admired this lady makes him mad so probably its a good thing she doesn't know how to dress up because he might kill alot of men.

"Hmm Lorenzo?

Tumayo siya at nilagyan niya ng pagkain ang plato nito

He cant stop looking at her

"Is there something in my face?

"Nope Im just curious Cara Mia,tell me why those men try to kill you?

'I dont know'she replied

"Hmmmm this woman might be good at lying but he knows that she is protecting someone"

"Is it perhaps your lover?

That thought makes him rage in anger.

Tiningnan lang siya "Nope never had a lover before"

Makes him feel better knowing that

"Why?

Because no one likes me and I dont like men also they cant handle someone like me and as you can see Im very busy woman.

"Hmmm so what about your pleasure?

Anong ibig mong sabihin? She look dumbfounded

That makes him laugh "Ohh!this woman is so innocent and naive

"Forget it,how old are you Xania?

"Hmmm ok im twenty eight you?

Katatapos lang nitong kumain."Im thirty so what makes you busy?

"Work mostly and collecting money from my clients"

"I have plenty of money Cara Mia I can give it to all to you if you want"

"Nah dont want it di ko tinanggap ang mga bagay na di ko naman pinaghihirapan"

"Well I think you will earn it especially if we are doing something in bed"

"I told you before and I will say it again Im not a prostitute"

"Yea you told me that and I believe you but I was trying to say I will give it as a gift"

"No thank you besides it will never happen again"naiinis na sabi nito sakanya

"Hmmm care to tell me why?I know I did make a good job,I made you scream and you moan and you seem to like it very much"

"It was good yes until you made my body sore.I cant walk straight for one day and my body is full of bruises .Your like a stallion that night you should had make it more gentle"

Alam ni Xania na nagsisinungaling siya.It was not good it was amazing .He made her feel like she's in heaven.She like everything even it was a little rough.But hell damn!she will admit it.

Kaya tumayo nalang siya this guy is saying alot of things.

"Lets go back upstairs"sabi niya dito.Narinig niyang tumawa ng malakas si Lorenzo.After they went upstairs ay nag paalam ito may aasikasuhin lang daw ito pero babalik din kaagad.

Noong Tinanong siya ni Lorenzo kung sino ang gustong pumatay sakanya sabi niya di niya alam but she lied because she doesn't have relationship with him at ayaw niya pa itong madamay sa gulong pinasok niya.

He cant protect her always and she doesn't need protection.She is not a damsel in distress kind of a woman.

She know something doesn't feel right. May lumapit kay Lorenzo kanina they are talking in Italian then His expression change.He looks like a mad beast.

Bigla siyang napabangon nang nakarinig siya ng putok ng baril.Kaagad siyang lumabas at naglakad palabas ng pinto.Pag tingin niya ay kukunti nalang ang tao sa labas.She move slowly para di siya makita ng mga ito.

Then she heard another shot

"What the hell is happening".Then she heard it again.Maingat siyang bumaba ng hagdanan.

Mabuti nalang at di siya napansin ng mga tao sa ibaba.But when she is about to take another step someone saw her

"Mistresss!tawag nito sakanya

Kaya kaagad siyang tumakbo papunta sa lugar saan nangagaling ang tunog.The floor is cold but she didn't care gusto niya lang malaman kung ano ang nangyayari.

Until she saw a big door.Tinulak niya ito ng malakas then she saw Lorenzo standing there with blood in his fist.

Ten lifeless people are in the floor.Blood scattered everywhere.Thirty black suited people are surrounds the dead body.

Then she found Senator Reveno his face is full of blood he was begging on his knees.

Dahan dahan siyang lumapit dito.She saw a woman and when she look at it clearly nakita niyang ito ang asawa ng Senador.

Nakita siya ng senador kaagad itong lumapit sakanya.He is still on his knees"Attorney Madrid please I didn't know I told them na takutin ka lang but my wife told them to kill you instead.Spare me please she is dead now also my two kids.Doon niya nakita ang dalawang anak nito.Both of them shot in the head.

Di siya makapaniwala sa kanyang nakikita

"Why is she here?galit na sabi ni Lorenzo.He look like a crazy man.Full of dark aura he intent to kill senator Revino at alam niyang di niya kayang pigilan ito."Go back upstairs Xania I dont want you to witness this".The high and mighty Senator looks helpless He looks like a scared cat Naginginig ang mga balikat nito.