Chapter 32

The smell of blood is all around the dungeon.A man wearing a golden tunic is sitting in a silver chair.Women are wearing thin linen exposing their breast while dancing to him they have one goal and that is to please the king of the desert.But he looks bored.His eyes is amber gold with a fair skin.

"tawaquf ean ahdary sijiyn"

"Bring me a the prisoner"

The servant obeyed him and move quickly.In a few minutes an old man is on the floor.The guards are holding his arms.While his hands are tied

"'atawasal 'iilaa almaghfirat ya mwlay"

"i beg for forgiveness my king "

He just gaze at the old man

"qate lisanah"

"Cut his tongue"

"'arham malkaa !archam!

"Mercy !my king mercy!

"aghayr rayi fath rasih wa'iirsalih 'iilaa eayilatuh"

"I change my mind cut his head open and send to his family"

The splash of blood is in the air.But for him it is a enjoyable sight.

A woman wearing a black dress is walking towards him.She bow to give him respect.

"News came up that there's a traitor in the organization"

"Who is the traitor?

"Sigñorita Herrera my king she tried to kill the member of higher chair.The other member wants to take an action towards her rebellion".

———————————————————————-

One Week Later

Anica is looking at the window pane

"Sigñorita what should we do the organization killed many of our men in Mexico.They burned our cartel.All of the Anciano are mad and wants to revolt against you.The organization is looking for you.The desert king is—

"I see you may leave now"

"But sigñorita—-!!

"Leave or I will kill!

Mabilis itong tumango at umalis

Nakita ni Xania na may lumabas na lalaki sa office ni Anica.For the past few days ay nasanay na siyang may lumabas masok sa opisina nito.But she know that Anica is hiding something from them.

She tell them not to worry.After they killed Lorenzo ay umalis nalang sila kaagad at nagtago sa Private Island nito.Nagtaka siya kung bakit madaming kalalakihan ang nakabantay dito.Most of them are mexican.They have alot of tattoo and they dont speak.They just follow Anica's command.

The girls keep their mouth south pero di siya nakatiis kaya pinuntahan niya ito.

Naabutan niyang nakatingin ito sa bintana.She is her deep thoughts.

"Anica is something wrong?

Humarap ito sakanya

"Close the door X let's talk"

Sinurado niya naman ang pinto at lumapit siya dito.From the window she can saw Serena and Catherina they are on the beach.

"X when Im not your leader anymore you must replace me and you protect them"seryosong sabi nito sakanya.

"Why?Is something bad going to happen to you?

She knew that Anica always have this heavy burden kahit dati pa.