Chapter 49

Lorenzo cant contain his anger kanina niya pa gustong lumabas sa kwartong iyon.But he cannot do that.He tried to open it but they sealed it properly.They are in a massive room and all he can do now is watch her.

"Fuck!This organization!usal niya sa sarili

Pag may nangyaring masama kay Xania ay di niya alam kung anong pwede niyang gawin sa mga Romano's.

Romano's have a great deal of power they dont own Mafia organization but they have powerful connections.Mahirap kalaban ang mga Romano's because they have no names you dont even know who they are.They kept thier persona a secret.They are also the one who made this organization that is why the Mafia leader respect and trust them.

Right now all members of the high chair are here.Even if they are belong in same organization ay kalaban padin ang tingin nila sa isat-isa at di maaalis iyon.Only the Romano's are the one who maintain piece in the high chair.If nalaman nang mga myembro na may kahinaan ang isa sa kanila they will use it on thier advantage and right now he doesn't want any of that.He love Xania so much that he is willing protect her until the end.

He wont lie isa lang ang pinagkakatiwalaan niya sa kwartong iyon.It's the leader of the Mexican Mafia it was Issabelle dahil alam niyang di nito sasaktan si Xania.Aside from that all people in this room are rutless and have thier own agenda.

Xania is still on the table with her friends at parang may seryosong pinag-uusapan ang mga ito.Then he saw men started to approach them.Wag lang silang magkakamaling saktan si Xania because he will give them hell!

"Fanculo!!(Fuck)he need to save her

Lorenzo was about to do something when Issabelle saw her.This woman always wear her cold expression.

She look at him the way she move her eyes she is trying to tell her something.They been trained together since they're kids.Kaya alam niya ang gusto nitong gawin niya.She want's him to stay put.

"How can he do that when the most important person in his life is about to die!

Anica knew that Lorenzo will do something para puntahan si Xania at di niya pwedeng hayaan ito.There are rules in this event she doesn't know what the Romano's are thinking.

Before he did something stupid she grab her phone.She texted Catherina but damn! Catherina is not replying.She had no other choice but to call her.

Lorenzo is staring at Issabelle he was suprise to see that she has her phone with her.Before they went inside this room the Romano's confescated all communication tools.Di na bago sa kanila yun every event they do different things.They are playing a game and whoever win will have the greatest reward.He was dumb if he just pay enough attention and investigate ay sana na iwasan niya ang pangyayaring ito at di niya na sana naisama si Xania.But he suspect that his grandfather manipulated this and kept information hidden from him.

He saw Issabelle talking to the phone and when he glance at Xania again.He saw that her friend is holding a phone.

He felt useless that moment

After makausap ito ni Issabelle ay tumayo ito.Lumakad ito papunta sa may Bar station at kumuha ito nag inumin.Kaya sinundan niya ito

Anica is building a plan inside her head.That is why sa simula palang ay di niya sinabi sa mga kaibigan kung anong klaseng trabaho ang ginagawa niya.Because they will be in trouble katulad nang nangyayari ngayon.

She also know that X is keeping something and she already guess that old man is using her to get the key into Federico's basement.

She is interested in that key also but the moment she saw that Xania want it also she sent a message to her men not to pursue with the battle.