Chapter 52

Alam niyang may pinaplano si Valeria

"Serena dont listen to her!Let's wait for Anica I'm sure she will give us an explanation!

Valeria gave her a bitchy smile

"I didnt know you are this blind My sister is an evil person.If she truly cares for you then she should have tell you her secret long ago.If your that important to her.For Issabelle you are just instrument for her battle.

"What battle?Serena ask Valeria

"Serena!

"I wanna know it X there's alot question in my mind right now!Why we got abducted I wanna have revenge to those people who treat us badly but until now I dont know who they are!I'm tired l!I wanna know all the answers!

Naglakad ito palapit sakanila

It's because the one who orchestrated that syndicate is Lorenzo's father and my sister.

"Shut up! That is not true!sigaw niya kay Valeria

"Dont believe her Serena!

Ohh!That's the truth my dear Federico is crazy man he wanna have the ultimate power in the chair.He want's to be on the top he doesn't believe that we need to have this organization.He want's to have all the power to himself.So he know what he needed to do so that he can have that power.

First he made a destructive weapon.

Second he look for the weakness and personal information of each member

The third one he unravel all the persons behind this organization which is the Romano's.He sucessfully found out who they are and why they hold so much power.

After years of hardship he got it all.Well a lot of people help him also because of his idea.To Revolutionize but Federico just decieve them.That is when they slowly turn their backs on him and start to change thier allies.The Romano's found out what he is doing.

That's the moment that he realise he needed more time and the best way to escape is let them know that he was dead.

So Federico planned how his son will shoot him and Lorenzo become the new leader of the High Chair after that he will comeback.

Di lubos maisip ni Xania na ganoon ka gaham

sa kapangyarihan ang ama ni Lorenzo.But there's also a possibility na pinaglalaruan lang sila ni Valeria.

"What does have to do with Anica?tanong niya dito.

Well the organization believe that Federico is really dead but little did they know he was still alive.My father captured him and he lock him in Mexico because he wanna gain the information that Federico has.In other words he wanna have that certain power also.

But my stupid sister help him escape she made agreement with him.You see Issabelle is only my half sister the elders killed her mother and in the family I am the only person who is important because I'm Valeria the next head to Mexican Mafia Organization.She got jealous she know how powerful Federico is kaya sumama siya dito.

Issabelle robbed that sit from me!I should be the one who become the head of the family but she threaten everyone else, because she become the trusted ally of Federico.

She become's Federico's student.They are sucessful in every way.My father loves my sister kaya di niya magawang sabihin sa mga Romano na buhay pa si Federico.Until one fateful night Issabelle killed my mother and our father and the people who supports me.She was so powerful I cant do anything.