Chapter 46

Signora Olivia is looking at the woman in front of her.The woman is very stunning but her eyes is cold as an ice.In the chair bukod tanging nag iisa itong babae.Pero madami itong pinagdaanan bago nito nakuha ang posisyong iyon.She is well respected in the mafia world.The woman may posess a saint face but her true nature is a devil.The mexican people worshipped her like diety.

"I see you found me Signora Olivia"

"Leave!

Pagkatapos ay lumabas lahat ng mga tauhan nito.

"I heard what you did to my grandson Bella"

"I think it is late for that dont you think Signora Olivia?

"Dont be so cold to your Noona Bella how I wish I could have save you that day"

"Theres nothing you can

do that time now let's cut to the chase what you want from me?

Huminga muna siya nang malalim

"Its about my grandson and your friend Xania I want t--

"Not gonna happend"mabilis na tugon nito sakanya.

Then she saw that Bella expression change.

Natahimik siya Signora Olivia knew she cant upset this woman so she need to change her tactic.

"I am willing to give my support in your battle.You know how much power I hold in the chair I know you are starting to upraise and you want to start a rebellion".

But the mexican elders didnt like what you did to Lorenzo so they want you to step down on your throne.

"It will never happend I just killed them all this morning I slaughtered all their family ".So others are shitting on thier pants now because they are scared.

"Ive heard that they want Valeria to take your position but your sister is like a sick puppy always following Lorenzo "

"But we all know that Valeria wouldnt take it.If she does she cant be with Lorenzo anymore

There are two golden rule in the Chair.One you cant kill or harm your fellow member.Which she already did The king killed her but Catherina miraculously bring her back alive.Dahil doon ay bayad na siya sa kasalanan niya.Second love should not exist in the chair bawal magkatuluyan ang dalawang leader na nakaupo sa organisasyon.Kaya matagal na sinuko ni Valeria ang karapatan nitong maging leader.

"I know what you are trying to do here Noona but we know that Lorenzo and Xania is not for meant for each other.Di papayag si Valeria na magkatulyan ang dalawa she is a crazy for Lorenzo.She will do anything for him.Im guessing she is plannig to kill X now.

No one knows Valeria except her.Kapatid niya ito sa Ama.She dispise her at ganoon din ito sakanya.They dont consider thereselves as family it is more like an enemy.Valeria is a Merciless woman.

"I know that already!But Lorenzo wants to fight for her.He ask Antonio to give him the seal of Bianci Army.That is why all I can do is to help them the best way I can".I understand why you are against in thier relationship.Because she is holding a mark.

Bakas sa mukha nito ang pagkabila

"Did Signor antonio already know that Xania hold one of the mark!?

"No di sinabi saamin ni Lorenzo.I accidentally saw it on the back of her neck when I gave her the Bianci Heirloom".

Sometimes I think na kaaway nila ang mundo dahil nang mahalan silang dalawa.Alot of people are against with thier love.First Signor Antonio second my evil sister and third the men of the mark.Even if I want to help you I cant dahil isa din ako sa mga taong iyon.So just give up Noona I know where it will lead pag nagpatuloy pa ito.