Chapter 17

"Is that how you treat your visitor Ms.Madrid?Let me in!.Don Leon is looking at her gun,binaba niya ito at binuksan ang pinto.You cant mess this old man,she's known him for years now alam niya ang kaya nitong gawin.Pumasok ito sa loob kasama ang dalawa nitong bodyguard.The old man is inspecting her house."I must say Ms.Madrid your place is hard to find".She close the door and then she offer sit to Don Leon.Umupo naman ito sabay senyas sa bodyguard nitong tumayo malapit sa pinto.

"You still like green colors?saad nito sakanya.Her wall is green also her fridge and table but her sofa is white.It was a touch of white green and she love it.

Tumango lang siya.She doesnt want to be rude , but she need to ask him.Pero di siya nito sinagot he ask her if she can make him a cup of coffee.Habang tinitimpla niya ang kape ay tahimik lang itong naghihintay sakanya.Looking at Don Leon she remember first time she met him it was 15 years ago.He always come to the orphanage to visit someone, the love of his life,Amelia.

Nang matapos siya nilapag niya ito sa mesa.Kahit matanda na ito sa edad na 75 bakas mo pa din ang kakisigan nito.

"The aroma makes me remember Amelia.Then he smiled."So Why are you here?"Is it about the case?Im tired and I want to have vacation,Can you please ask someone to do it?seryosong sabi niya dito.

"No im here to discuss another matter with you''.Bigla siyang kinabahan.

Don Leon is staring at the woman in front of him.Xania Madrid the fearless Lawyer the beast in courtroom.Amelia always mention that Xania will grow up to be a very pure person.That this kids eyes is full of hope and joy despite alot of bad things happened to her.She tell him that she is scared if Xania will be left alone, people might use her.So he promise that he will take good care of this child to protect her.If he and Amelia will have a lovechild it would be Xania.But he broke his promise.Looking at Xania eyes now. You cant see any emotion, and that his fault.

Nakita ni Xania na may nilapag na litrato si Don Leon sa mesa,at that instant she recognize the man in the photo.That was the guy who she slept with.

His name is Lorenzo Bianci.He is a very dangerous man.You know from the start what kind of business I'm running.She look at Don Leon.She knows that he is part in kind of underworld organization that involves vicious killings.She heard alot of stories about the Monteverde that they serve a specific household in Italy that it was so great that no one can defeat them.It was all mighty and overpowering that until now it exist.But no one can gather information about that organization because it was so restricted as if it dont exist.

"My family is part of a very powerful Mafia Xania and this guy right here .He gaze at her and said "Is our Master the Leader of the our Organization"