Chapter 18

Di makapaniwala si Xania sa narinig niya kaya haggang ngayon parang wala siya sa sarili.She look at her clock it is 6 in the morning.Damn!Damn! usal niya sa sarili.Kahit anong gawin niya ay di siya makatulog.She needs rest but everytime she close her eyes naalala niya naman ang sinabi ni Don Leon.

"My family is part of a very powerful Mafia Xania and this guy right here. "Is our Master the Leader of the our Organization"

What the hell?! ito lang ang nasambit niya "Xania I promise Amelia that I will protect you."Amelia that's the nun who took good care of her, the moment she step foot in that orphanage.She becomes like a real mother to her.Sister Amelia the woman Don Leon fall in love .She chose to serve God and the church.But she know that Sister Amelia love Don Leon whole heartedly even in her deathbed she holds Don Leon hands.Sister Amelia come from a well off family but her family disowned her when she become a nun.One time ay tinanong niya si Sister Amelia bakit pinasok nito ang kumbento at ba't napagpasyahan nitong maging madre.Ang sabi lang nito ay may isang tao na importante sakanya na kailangan niyang ipagdasal dahil sa dami nang nagawa nitong kasalanan.

"I dont know what you are doing in that party Xania but thank goodness I saw the footage of the hotel and from your reaction I can tell that it's really you.She felt embarassed on the part that Don Leon knew what she did.After they talked napag isipan niyang sumama pabalik nalang dito.At ngayon nasa kanyang kama siya nakahiga

All her effort is wasted!!

The oldman advise her not to run again because the guy she slept with is looking for her.Don Leon plan is simple.Let her wait for that guy to come and meet her.Hintayin si kamayan.Siguro hinahanap siya nito kasi binaril niya nag mga tauhan nito.But its their fault.The old Man assured her that alot of people is looking after her This won't do usal niya sa sarili.She grab the remote and when she turn on the tv she saw the headline . It is about the son of Senator Reveno .Senator Reveno greedy senator he loves money and women.He is also a druglord.His son together with 2 other guy is arrested for using heroine and raping a girl in the car."Ohh this is interesting!saad niya sa sarili.This is what she needed a distraction.