Danielle Rose Russell : Neglected

Y/N POV:

I woke up to an empty cold sheets just like every other morning for the past 2 months. I'm dating Legacies star Danielle Rose Russell and we've been together for almost two year now. 

Lately she's been leaving early in the morning and coming home late at night. I understand that she films but I text Kaylee and she tells me Danielle get off around 10 but she doesn't come back till maybe 3 am. She also would take me on set but she doesn't ask me anymore. 

I am a media person for the USWNT and since the World Cup is coming up I'm going to be gone a lot traveling with them. I told her this but she just brushed me off. 

I got a text from one of the USWNT girls Alex Morgan.

Alex: Hey can you come to Florida early? I wanna hang out with you!!!!

I think for a bit and decide it's probably best and I usually travel with Alex. Her and Serv are like my parents. 

Me: Yes! I miss you!

Alex: Perfect! Your flight is tomorrow at 3:15 pm!

Me: How you get it so fast?

Alex: I may or may not have booked the flight before I asked.

I shake my head and sigh before starting to pack for about 3 months. 

As I'm packing I get a text from Kaylee. 

Kaylee: I'm so sorry *picture attached*

Me: omg.

The picture was Danielle kissing some random girl. 

I shove the rest of my stuff in my bag and head out the door going to a hotel for the night. I lay down on the bed and just start crying. 

2 years down the drain. I call Alex because I feel a panic attack coming. 

Alex: Hello?

Me: Al.... Help

Alex: Ok ok calm down just breath ok? Match my breathing. In and out. In and out.

I begin to calm down. 

Me: She cheated on me.

Alex: I'm gonna kill her.

Me: No I just want to forget. I'll see you tomorrow.

Alex: You promise you're okay?

Me: Yes. I love you.

Alex: I love you too.

We hang up and I have no messages from Danielle. Shocker. 

I text Kaylee letting her know I'm somewhere safe and then I'm leaving. 

About an hour later there's a knock on my door. I look through the peephole and see it's Kaylee. I open the door. 

"Hey." I say sniffling a bit. 

"Aw Y/N/N." She says and gives me a hug. I close the door and we sit on the bed. 

"She's looking for you ya know? I told her that I told you and she went to her place and is freaking out right now." She says making me look at my phone. 

"I haven't touched my phone after I texted you." I say seeing many missed calls, voicemails, and messages from Dani. 

"What are you gonna do?" She asks. 

"Well I'm gonna have to talk to her tomorrow and then I'm going to leave for work." I say. 

"Do you want me to go with you? I don't have to work tomorrow." She says grabbing my hand.