Chapter 54 - Blooming Flower

Riley had opened his white shirt and abandoned his blazer as well as...his pants. I couldn't see what exactly he wore as underwear, since the relatively long and half buttoned down shirt covered that part of him, but his appearance was enough to make my words get stuck in my throat, as well as the air I just wanted to breath in. But breathing was the last thing on my mind. Riley stood there in the doorframe, that lead to the lit bathroom, his hand on the frame and he looked at me, knowing exactly what he was doing. It was similar to when he had tried to seduce me at the beginning of the heat, but nothing like it at the same time. 

Because Riley didn't want to seduce me, he wanted to tease me. He wanted to show off his lean legs, his chest and parts of his stomach, but keep the one place, he was teasing with this costume the most, hidden. And Riley didn't want me to jump up and grab him, he just wanted me to know what was waiting for me. His gentle hand reached behind the wall, turning off the lights in the bathroom, while looking at me with a dark but happy look, that made me clear my throat, since I haven't breathed or said anything an amount of time that was a bit too long. 

Riley walked over to me, sitting down on the couch next to me, getting his naked feet on there as well and bending his legs, before leaning forward and getting a glass champagne for himself. "Thanks" he smiled, concerning me having poured it like he had asked me to do, before he leaned back and I had some trouble not letting my eyes wander over his naked legs and exposed chest and when I finally did tear my eyes away from there, I could see my mate trying to hold back a big grin, covering it up as he took a sip from the bubbly beverage. 

I cleared my throat, getting my glass as well, before I scooted closer to him, laying an arm on the back of the couch behind him and Riley snuggled a little closer as well, but so that we could still look at each other. Riley held his glass with one hand, as he laid the other on my shoulder, his fingers lacing through the shorter part of my hair and he looked at me with a mixture of love and lust which I could only return. 

"So uhm, are you already nervous for the finals or-" I started, trying to act casual, but failed at that apparently, since my mate cut me right off. 

"No no no Ash. Lets not chit chat around. How about we just....relax. Especially you should do so" he smiled, his hand on my neck soothingly running up and down my skin, making me relax into his touch, even though the only thing it really did was turn me on.

 "Sorry. Your outfit its just a little distracting" I chuckled and Riley hummed in agreement, before he leaned a little closer, whispering "That's the plan." Oh lord have mercy. I need some more air, so I put down my glass to take off my tie completely, as well as my blazer, opening a few buttons on my shirt as well, just so I wasn't the only one getting distracted. And when I leaned back, with my glass in my hand, I could see that it worked, as Riley had lost his cool for a second, letting his eyes travel over my defined muscles that were slightly hidden behind the thin white fabric. 

"Hey, my eyes are up here" I joked and Riley looked at my face, before glancing back at my torso, saying "Well I'm not so sure about that, I might need to check later." I chuckled, letting my fingers travel beneath the collar of his shirt, slightly feeling over the skin there and making my mate shiver under my touch. Yeah, two could play this game. But in all honesty, I was getting a little more relaxed, even though I knew where this was heading. 

"You look so beautiful tonight Bambi...I can barely keep my eyes off of you" I said in a deep voice, making him look up at me with his seductive glance and his big brown eyes. His lips tugged into a smile, as he lifted his one foot, placing it on my thigh and gently, as if he didn't even notice he was doing, rubbing over it. Oh dear lord...oh my goddess have mercy. Yeah, his foot was a little close to a place I was trying not to get hard yet, but he was making it a little difficult for me.