★ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 ★

DAWN GRANGER WAS IN A COMA.

DJ had a slight concussion.

Rachel was missing.

Overall, not a good night for the five of them.

Dick and DJ had left Hank and Dawn in a Washington D.C. hospital to go find Rachel Roth, who was last spotted leaving a gas station with a 6"0', magenta-haired, African American woman who apparently burned somebody alive. So needless to say, Dick was driving like a fucking maniac, thinking Rachel was in serious trouble.

DJ, on the other hand, was having the time of her fucking life. The doctor couldn't really do anything about her concussion, moreso because DJ wanted to get back to finding Rachel and wouldn't let him do anything, so he just gave her a small bottle of painkillers from the hospital pharmacy. DJ was in quite a bit of pain, not even just from her head, so she decided to go past the doctor's orders to take one or two at the most, and swallowed down three with some water.

And she felt fucking blissful.

So blissful, in fact, that she sent a selfie to her family group chat of DJ with dried blood trickling down from her head, cuts and bruises all over her face, tongue out, in the passenger seat of Dick's car.

She captioned it with 'Gang gang' and sent it. And it pretty much shattered her plan to not tell her family anything about what happened with the Nuclear Family, and just let her parents and siblings not worry.

Her phone dinged with several messages, and DJ tore her focus from the speeding highway, and down to her cellphone.

Mama Bird
Dinah Thea Queen what the fuck
have you done.

Papa Arrow
What the fuck does 'Gang gang' mean?

Half Blood
You're so stupid you're
so fucking stupid

Uh oh, DJ thought through the haze.

Jedi Master Queen
Not to worry fam
we gucci over here

Bitchney
Oh my God
Are you drunk??

Jedi Master Queen
Nah bro
Or sis
This freaky ass family attached us
and took Rachel
I myself got a whack to the noggin
And they gave me painkillers
And damn

Bitchney
Oh
My
God

Mama Bird
Are you okay? Is Dick okay?

Papa Arrow
Where are you guys now?

Jedi Master Queen
I'm not actually sure
We found out that Rachel got spotted
at some gas station with someone
badass unknown lady
So that's where we're going