Chapter 1 - February 13th (Part 1)

Here's the first chapter of book two! 

There will be made up characters and other famous people/YouTubers/artists mixed in throughout the story. I won't get too crazy with adding people in, I promise. 

If you want to submit fanart, please message me on Tumblr or email me at benson_violet@yahoo.com. Everything will be credited, of course.

I AM NOW OFF TO WATCH SUPERFRUIT BUT IT CAME OUT WHILE MY DAD WAS IN THE ROOM AND I COULDN'T WATCH IT 

ALSO SCOTT MET TROYE YESTERDAY I'M SO HAPPY

Ok, vote and comment <3 xD

---

I took the van back to the hotel before I knew someone would be awake, but with my luck Roxas had already probably noticed and was going to be waiting outside for me. I figured since we were staying in an old hotel that was built around the same time the house was, so he probably thought I was getting into trouble somewhere around there if he did wake up…

I parked in the same spot I had taken the van from earlier that morning. I snuck the keys away from Bass when he wasn’t looking earlier that night so I could sneak out. I had to be there to survey exactly what I was going to do and how. The house was in shambles and parts of it were closed off, mainly the basement and the staff’s quarters, but he upstairs and the attic were still open and if I could wriggle the lock again I was sure to get back up there to figure out what was hiding up there, but I had no co-pilot now that Scar was gone.

I wasn’t going to put Blue or Roxas in harm’s way, and no one else for that matter. Scar was in deep just as I was and he met his fate only two days before. It was the same fate I was supposed to be meeting at any given moment.

I walked into the old hotel and looked around. It was a little eery in there, but I hadn’t seen anything creepy thankfully. I closed the door behind me and looked to the parallel staircases that led up to a balcony hallway. The girl at the front desk only looked up at me for a moment before I went to the left and up the stairs towards where my friends were staying. Claudette had argued with me about giving Roxas and I our own room, but she gave in when she saw how distraught I was after losing Scar.

I literally watched the life leave him. I watched him die and I couldn’t get the image out of my head now that it was all said and done. And there he was buried underground in a small box in the form of ash as if his body never existed.

I got to the hotel room and before I could slide my key, the door opened up and Roxas looked down at me angrily. “Where were you?” He asked me immediately and I instantly became annoyed. “You didn’t go back there did you?”

“Yes, I did.” I shot back.

He clenched his jaw and shook his head. “What the fuck, Lights?!” He scolded me, but I pushed past him into the room. “It’s a crime scene! What if someone saw you?”

“Who, the Michealsons?” I joked.

“Yeah!” He said. “What if they saw you back there?”

“They’re like, 1000 years old!” I argued. “They probably can’t see ten feet in front of them nevermind down the street!”

He shook his head angrily. “Would you please fucking stop?” He put his hands in front of me as if he were begging. “Don’t keep going. Two more people are dead. What is it going to take to get you to STOP?!” He boomed at the end, making me jump, and I kept my head down in shame.

I couldn’t tell him about seeing my own gravestone with the date on it, because he’d keep me locked in this room the entire day to make sure nothing could get to me. I shook in place nervously as he paced the room with his hands in his hair. Between him being angry, me seeing Scar’s face, and knowing what the day was bringing was overwhelming me to the point where I felt like I would have a heart attack.