Chapter 10

So wattpad is being a Bitch and won't save the pictures or I just can't see them so I'm just putting the shit at the top (not my art)

(Four years later)

Mabel PoV

I'm now 22 and finally realised what me and the grunkels are doing is wrong. I want to rebuild my relationship with dipper, I'm so stupid and immature. We were getting desperate. The grunkels finally understand that war wasn't the answer and we should talk to dipper. We grabbed something stuff just in case he attack us and walked to the Fearamid. We walked near enough the Fearamid to not get caught by some predators. When we something weird.
"Surrender Phill your money is mine!" A boy with brown hair said.
"Never!" Blond one laughed. They had mini wooden swords and started fighting each other. The brown hair boy pushed the other boy to the floor point his sword to him.
"Any last words?"
"Uhh Oranges!" The blond one yelled panicked.
"Oranges?"
"What I like oranges." I was going to step back when I actually step on a twig making it snap. The blond hair got frightened and covered his head, the brown hair quickly protecting him.
"Who's there?!" We hesitated but stepped out. "Who are you guys?"
"Well we're coming to see dipper." I said happily.
"Who's dipper?"
"She means Mason." Ford corrected me. "Do you know where he is?"
"You want my mommy?" He asked confused. 'What the fuck he has kids now?!'
"I can take you to him."
"Noo Dominic there're strangers!" The blond one whispered.
"C'mon." We followed the kid into the throne room were nothing changed a bit. The was a figure sitting in the yellow throne.
"Mommy! There's people here for you!" Dominic said running over to the figure. Phill I'm guess ran after him scared.
"Who-" Dipper eyes widen as he looked at us.
"WHY ARE YOU HERE AGAIN?! BILLS GONE! WHY CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!" Dipper shouted. He whispered something to the kids and they ran behind the throne.
"We just came here to talk." Ford said.
"Talk about what." He said crossing his arms.
"We want be a family again."
"I already have my own leave." He laughed.
"C'mon dipper don't you still love us?" I asked.
"Honestly no, and I'm not telling you why. You should know."
"Please forgive us!"
"Saying sorry isn't going to bring back Bill is it?!" He yelled.

Phill PoV

"What's happening?" I whispered clinging onto Dom. He just shrugged his shoulders.
"I can't we do something to be natural terms?"
"...How about a deal?"
"What no-"
"What is the deal?" The lady said cut off the man.
"You will not hurt me, my family, the demons and everyone I love again. And you get an allowance each month to get you back on track." Mommy said.
"What you exactly mean by 'allowance'" The man said.
"I'll give you amount of money, and don't even try to deny that you don't want it. So please." Mommy's hand lit in a red flame. "Do we have a deal?"
"Deal!" The man said shaking mommy's hand.
"Now Get Out!" Mommy said scarily.

Mason PoV

They quickly ran out and I took a breath in.
"Mommy?" I turn to see Dominic and Phill. I quickly got up and hugged them.
"I'm sorry you had to see that." I mumbled.
"It's okay..." Dominic said as Phill cried a bit.
"...Just one more day..."

(One day later)

Phill PoV

I couldn't sleep and didn't want up Dominic so I walked to mommy's room. I was down the hallway when his door opened. Mommy walked out with something in his hands, I quickly hid around the corner not to get caught when I felt something on my shoulders. I squealed and turned around.
"Phill what are you doing up?" Dom said rubbing his eyes.
"I-I couldn't sleep so I walked to mommy's room but I saw him leaving."
"Leaving? Where?" I shrugged my shoulders.
"C'mon." Dom grabbed my hand and followed mommy.
"Dom we'll get in trouble!"
"I just want to see what's up." We followed him outside and into the forest.
"I don't think this was a good idea-"
"Sshhh." We crouch behind the a brush as we saw mommy draw a circle around a statue.

Mason PoV

I followed what I had to do in the book and step back. I clapped my hands together and chanted some words. I opened my eyes and waited, waited for something. I was going to give up and leave when a bright glowing yellow light came from the statue. I covered the my eyes not to be blinded and I heard cracking sounds. I opened my eyes and saw Bill looking around confused.
"B-bill?" I asked nervously.
"Pinetree." He said opening his arms. I cried and I ran over to hug him.
"I-I m-missed you!" I cried.
"Me too...me too." I couldn't resist and kissed him. He quickly kissed back. I heard a grasp and pulled away.
"Who's there?" Bill said holding me tight. We hear whispers and two figures walked out.
"No who are you and what you doing with my mommy?!" I sigh in relief and got out off bills grip.
"Mommy?" Bill questioned. I walked over to the boys and brought them to bill.
"This is Phil and Dominic your kids." I smiled. "Kids this is your father."
"What?!"

Phill PoV

Dominic seemed to be happy and hugged our so called father. I was scared and hid behind mommy.
"He's shy." Mommy laughed.
"He looks like me but has your old personality, Dominic looks like you and has mine." 'Father' smiled.
"What's wrong?" Mommy said crouching down to me.
"He's not going to hurt you right?" I questioned.
"Of course not we've been together for years."
"...then why was he in a statue?" I asked pointing to dad. Mommy and dada looked at each like they could read each other's thoughts.
"...we'll tell you when your older. Now c'mon we shouldn't be here this late." Mommy said standing up.

Bill PoV

I put Dominic on my hip as I stood up. We walked out the forest to the fearamid as Phill stared me down from the corner of his eyes. I was going to ask what's wrong when a thought stopped me.
'Don't. Let him talk to you in he's own time.'
'Yeah okay but he seems to hate me.'
'Yeah like I did before but eventually I warmed up to you. He's just like me, he's doesn't know if he can trust you yet.'
'Okay-'
"Mommy? Can...can you read thoughts?" Phill asked.
"Why do you say that?" Pinetree questioned.
"I don't know I just had a thought."
'Can he already read thoughts?'
'Of course not he's not that smart.'
"Hey! I am- oh wait." Phill sighed defeat. Pinetree smirked ruffling phills hair.
"I know you aren't. Just wanted to prove something." He laughed.
We walked into the Fearamid as the flames it up in reds and blues. Dominic had fallen asleep, snoring on my shoulder. I followed Pinetree to the kids room, I laid down Dominic in his bed as Pinetree put phill in his.
"It's okay he won't hurt us." Pinetree whispered to Phill.
"Mmmm okay..." Phill mumbled dosing off. We walked out and closed the door. Pinetree smirked and gave me a look.
"What?" I asked confused. He cupped my face and snapped his fingers. We were now in our bedroom with Pinetree on my lap.
"P-Pinetree?" I sweat nervously.
"I've waited too long for this." He said pulling off his dress.

(1280 word count)