🥀xiaoXfem!reader🥀

You didn't know what went wrong.

You two were perfectly fine, the both of you were happy.
But why?
Why did he..
What did you do wrong?

He wasn't the Same, xiao was not the same.
He used to be really caring, so loving, so adoring..but he changed.

You were sitting on a bench in your garden, your guys' garden.
The sky was a pitch black with numerous stars shining in it.

You used to sit down and relax on the same exact bench with xiao and admire the sky, and talk about anything.

A soft smile came on your lips recalling the fun memories.

(Flashback start)

The (h/c) haired girl sat on the bench and stared at the stars.
The wind softly moving her smooth hair.
Then she saw what seemed like a firefly, she immediately sat up from her seat and
started chasing the firefly, small giggles escaping her lips.

The boy with golden eyes was a few feet away, he looked at her lovingly, oh how much he adored her and 'loved' her.

He slowly started sneaking up behind her making sure she doesn't notice him.
The (h/c) girl finally caught the firefly in her hands.

The boy wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.

This startled the (e/c) eyed girl a little causing her to open her and hands and the firefly flying away.

Oops.
He honestly thought he Might die at that moment.

But instead he earned a cute chuckle from you, you landed your hands on his and looked up at him.

"What are you doing here? Darling?" You asked him.

"I'm checking up on my princess." He smiled at you.
You blushed at the nickname, well it wasn't surprising since he calls you sweet names most of the times, but it still gave you butterflies.

He kissed you on the forehead and grabbed your hand, starting to drag you towards the bench.

He sat you on his lap and wrapped his arms around you making sure to keep you close.

Your face was 50 shades of red, this wasn't something he'd always do.

"W-what's with the sudden a- affection? Xiao?" You managed to stutter out.
"I just missed my love, is something wrong with that?" He simply answered.

"W-well..no, but it's getting kinda late. Shouldn't we go to bed?"
"Let's stay like this for a little more, please."

You smiled softly and nodded, you sat their on his lap in his embrace for god knows how long.
And before you knew it, you fell asleep.

Xiao noticed and a smile crept its way to his lips, he carried you bridal style and started heading to your room.

He gently laid you down on the bed and put the sheets over you.
He admired your peaceful figure for a few seconds before kissing you on the forehead and leaving your room.

And ever since that night, he hasn't been the same.

(Flashback end)