36

-one month later-

"I'm scared. What if he doesn't like my dress?" I asked, looking at it on the hanger.
"You're being dramatic. The dress looks great on you, and Noah is going to love it," Addison said, curling a piece of my hair.
Dixie was eating a donut in the seat next to it, pulling it apart carefully. "As painful as this is for me to say, Addi's right."
That didn't help ease my anxiety, but I didn't push the issue any further.
"Besides, why are you worried? Bryce doesn't know that I'm wearing a jumpsuit," Addison added.
"And Q doesn't know that I'm wearing a two-piece pants outfit," Cynthia added from the other side of Dixie.

When Addison had finished up my hair, she left to get dressed. Her hair was in perfect curls, and her makeup was simple but glamorous. The black jumpsuit that she had chosen fit her perfectly, and she looked amazing.
Dixie got dressed next, coming back into the room in her simple, black, one-shoulder dress. Her makeup was very natural, and it fit her well. She finished off her look with a curled high ponytail.
Amelie's light green, long-sleeved gown tastefully bared her skin. She accessorized the deep neckline with her hair straight and tousled. Like Dixie, she had chosen a natural look, and it enhanced her natural beauty.
Avani wore her hair in its natural curls, with it in double half-up buns. Her makeup was glam, and it contrasted with her short, simple dress.

Mads had also opted for a natural makeup look, and her hair's natural wave was enhanced with loose curls. Her high-neck, bright red dress fit her so well that it looked as though it had been made for her.
I was jealous of how confident Cynthia was in the outfit she had chosen. She had picked out a two-piece set. The purple was radiant against her skin. The top tied at the front and also at her shoulders, and she was likely going to be the most comfortable of all of us that night. She styled her hair in loose waves, and she chose a dewy look for her makeup.
Nessa's long black gown flowed around her. Her hair was curled and pulled into a low, side ponytail. She went for a dark smokey eye, accentuating it with a light, neutral lip. She was glowing, and she looked great.
I pulled on my dress and looked in the mirror. The light blue made my green eyes pop. It was off the shoulder and had a high slit, which showed more skin than I would have been willing to before, but Noah had built my confidence up in the last few months. Addison had put my hair into a loose, braided bun, and I had painted on a glittery, silver smokey eye.

Sheri herded us together on their stairs. "I have to take pictures here before the limo takes you guys to meet the boys at Bryce's house." We smiled for what felt like dozens of pictures, and Sheri finally stopped, looking at her phone. "Alright, ladies. Limo's here. We'll meet you guys at the lake for pictures."
We piled out of the house and into the limo. I looked around at my beautiful friends as we rode to Bryce's. This was the last special thing of our senior year before graduation, and I was blessed to be spending it with them.
As the limo pulled up to Bryce's, Lisa ran out the front door.

"I had to see all of you first!" she yelled excitedly. "You ladies look wonderful! The boys should be headed out any second now."
They walked out of the house, and they all looked amazing. Bryce and Addison had decided on an all-black look, and it was executed perfectly. Griffin wore a traditional black tux. Amelie had decided to get Blake a tan tux, with a bow tie that matched her dress perfectly. Anthony's gold tie matched Avani's shoes. Jaden wore a black button-up without a suit jacket, showing off the red suspenders and bow tie that matched Mads' dress. Quinton and Cynthia had also decided to do a traditional black tux, but Quinton's bowtie was a shade of lavender. Josh also wore a traditional tux, opting for a black bowtie as Griffin had.
While they all looked great, I couldn't take my eyes off of Noah. His gray suit popped against his tan skin, and he looked even better than I thought he would. He smirked as he sat in the limo next to me.

"You're drooling," he whispered.
"I can't help it," I whispered back. "You just look so good."
He leaned back over to whisper to me again. "You don't look so bad yourself."
"Room for Jesus," Griffin called out from across from us.
I chuckled and leaned in to kiss Noah anyway. A collective groan made its way around the limo. I chuckled into Noah's lips before I pulled away from him, putting my hand on his leg.