Snø dansen

Jack thought that if he could get through palace balls, he could manage having to dress up for anything. But the clothes North had made 'just for him' were a different kind of uncomfortable. It wasn't that they looked bad on... it was just too fancy for his taste. Jack would get away with throwing on something relatively 'presentable,' for castle guests... but he wasn't given a choice when a yeti shoved the outfit into his hands. Jack had sworn since the dreadful night of his first ball he'd never wear a suit again... He'd sadly mistaken.

Still, he would give credit where it was due; the yetis had done a great job. The blazer was a lavish white, like his hair, with a navy blue collar and cuffs. Gold aiguillettes hung from the shoulders. Even his black boots fit his feet perfectly. Since when did North have time to take his measurements?

"Perfect!" North clapped once the yetis presented their finished product.

Jack was far from pleased. The light-blue ascot around his neck felt like it was going to strangle him. His trousers were also tighter than he would have liked. "You still haven't explained why I have to wear this."

"And why would I ruin the surprise?" He led Jack to the steps at the end of the factory. "I had the yetis up all night working on this for you two." Jack pulled on the collar of his vest and looked at him quizzically. It took all night for yetis to make a suit? But that wasn't what North was talking about.

"Am I gonna get to see Elsa at any point tonight?" He finally asked. Where even was she?

"Of course! Sandy just had to help make some adjustments to her outfit as well."

Jack snorted; at least they'd both be equally uncomfortable. He couldn't wait to see what ridiculous outfit the yetis shoved her in– Elsa stepped out from the top of the stairs. She was in a flowing gown of crystal blue ice. Her long, wavy braid was decorated in snowflakes and cascaded down her shoulder. There was a slit in her dress that exposed her right leg and she wore a floor-sweeping cape made of gossamer frost. She looked like she'd stepped out of a fantasy.

 She looked like she'd stepped out of a fantasy

Jack was speechless, but North raised a brow. "Huh? That's not the dress we had made for you."

Elsa laughed and started down the stairs. "Well, it didn't fit very well... So I made my own." She presented herself, "Do you like it?" Jack was left stammering. In addition to the plain beauty of her creation, her dress just happened to hug every curve of her body. She wouldn't dare wear something this 'revealing' at home. She pushed her luck just showing her shoulders! Elsa decided to give Jack an easy out. "You look very handsome."

Jack didn't reply; he was too busy taking in what he saw.

"All right! Now to show you where festivities will be partaking!" He took both their shoulders and led them down the next set of stairs. Elsa was grinning in elation, while Jack couldn't avert his eyes from her. "I assume Sandy gave you a proper look around?" North inquired.