1

"Ack–"

A brunette boy was thrown to the ground at the Park. Kids were playing as always until those bullies start picking up every kid they thought they can bully.

"Tsk. Weak freak."

The mean bully spit at the ground and almost hitting the cute brunette's foot. The brunette was silent. He wont cry. He wont cry– yet he cried.

The bullies laugh at how the brunette cried stupidly at them.

"Oi!"

Everyone turn to where the sound was coming. Even the crying brunette until their eyes landed on the small ginger glaring at them.

"Stop bullying my friend!"

He shout angrily. The bullies looked at him dumbly before bursting into laughter that didn't pleased the ginger boy and pissed him more.

"Hah! What a shrimp. Do you really think you can beat me?!"

The bully taunt pissing the ginger more.

"Your so short! Small! Your weak—?!"

The bully suddenly hit the ground as the ginger boy beat him half dead. scarring every kids who was watching.

Some were pleased. Some were terrified.

The ginger keep kicking the bully until the brunette hold the ginger's shoulder. The ginger turn and saw the brunette who was smiling at him.

"Enough, Chuuya. Lets go."

Said the brunette while not letting go of the ginger's shoulder. With a last strong kick, the ginger turn and smile at the brunette.

"Yeah, Osamu. Lets go."

He said softly and almost fragile and not that scary boy who beat a bully single-handedly.

The brunette chuckled and nod before pulling the ginger and leave the half dead bully.

*

"Tsk. You really need to learn how to fight, Osamu."

The ginger grumble while eyeing his friend who was carefully bandaging his left eye after receiving a black eye.

"No need. I got you to beat the bullies for me, Chuu~"

The brunette said happily as he chuckled at how scary his short friend looked at him. The ginger huff before turning away.

"Tsk. Idiot."

The ginger grumble while the brunette only laugh at him.

*

Ocean eyes snapped open as tears slowly running out his eyes. The ginger sit up and sigh. Wiping the tears away he sigh again.

"Tsk. Why do I remember that Idiot again?"

The ginger asked himself before he shook his head and shake that memories away. The ginger then proceed on his daily morning routine but this time its was going to be different.

*

The ginger stare at his parents while munching his cereal. Next to him was his half sister. Izumi Kyouka. Kyouka possess a long bluish-black hair and same ocean eyes as the ginger. While Chuuya, possess a long ginger hair and ocean eyes.

The siblings watch their parents fight from the open kitchen. It only made the two sigh and just focused on their food. The two of them were used to it. It always happen everyday anyways.