Sakura

They were still sitting on their picnic mattress at the Li garden beside the pearl pond . They were just goofing around when suddenly Wei came up to them smiling ear to ear . They noticed him and a small figure behind him but couldn't see that person's face .
"Master Xaio Lang .... we have guests attending dinner with us tonight and they will most likely stay for few days .... but one of them was currently feeling uncomfortable among the adults so I brought her here ." He chuckled ," I hope you guys don't mind keeping her company ." He smiled . They nodded uncertainly .

As long as she doesn't clung onto Syaoran /me then sure why not ...

Was the thought of every teenager sitting there .
Wei then motioned for the person to step forward who was behind wei all this time . She hesitantly step up and when they saw her they gasped ...even ...Syaoran....
Who wouldn't?.....she was ....
She was.....
Beautiful...gorgeous .....cute....elegant......you name it ....she had every thing a girl could dream to have ....

Her hair was the colour of honey brown or more likely aurban ..... she had large forest green eyes that showed so much emotion anyone could imagine existed . Her pink plum lips were curled up in a kind smile that can light up the whole world . Her cheecks were rosy ..maybe from their stare .....she wasn't tall but she had slender legs which were visible due to her white mini skirt . She wore a pink crop top which was hugging her nice curves quite well . Here short shoulder length aurban hair was clipped with two cute pink cherry blossoms clips to prevent them from falling into her mesmerising eyes .
In some words .....

She was ....stunning.....

But that's not what  attracted Syaoran to her ..... it was her ....he knew her ....but he had never met her before .....but he knew her ....she was his ...
.....
His....cherry blossom....

His.....

Sakura