Best friend

Sakura blushed furiously . Syaoran smirked and sat up straight , satisfied by his actions and the result . Only Meiling , Tomoyo and Eriol noticed this interesting course of action and smirked .
"Did you sleep well Sakura dear?" Yelan asked . Sakura nodded , not trusting her voice at that moment . Yelan smiled then noticed that Sakura's cheecks were slightly pink and even though she was conversing with her friends she had noticed that small interaction between her son and future daughter-in-law . She smiled ...the engagement was going better than they hoped .
"Alright then ...we were thinking about going to Tomoeda for few days ... what do you think ."
"Grandpa and Grandma are there right ?" Sakura asked. Rumi nodded .
"And that's where I was born right?" Again a nod .
"Alright then I would love to go there!" Sakura exclaimed with delight . Everybody smiled at her too .
"I will go too . I always wanted to visit Japan." Syaoran said smiling at Sakura . She blushed but smiled back . The rest were more than happy to see the short but sweet lovey -dovey  moment before them .
"Us too!" The other three teans cheered .
"We would love to go there too." The four Li sisters stated .
"Hey can we ask our friends to come with us too ....they will love to visit Japan again ." Tomoyo said .

"Yamazaki , Mihara , Yanagizaw, Sasaki and Shinomoto right?" Xenong asked . Tomoyo nodded .
"Sure! Why not ?" He smiled .
"Yes!" The teens cheered . But then Sakura remembered something .
"Wait who are Sasaki and Shinomoto?" She asked . Then the others remembered that she hadn't met them yet. They couldn't come yesterday because they had music lessons .
"We forget that you haven't met them before ." Syaoran said scratching his neck .
"Well ...I talk to them ...they are free today and so are others let's go and hangout together after breakfast ." Meiling suggested .
"Okay but where will we go ." Syaoran asked .
"How about the beach ?" Eriol asked .
"Sounds good ." Sakura said . The rest nodded .
"Believe me Sakura you are going to love them ! Specially Shinomoto !" Meiling said . Sakura smiled . 
"Now kids if you really want to hang out finish your breakfast quickly ." Rumi said . The teens nodded and started eating .

2 hours later :
Syaoran's POV:

Me , Eriol and Yamazaki are standing at beach in our swimsuits waiting for the girls to come out of the cottage house . I was wearing green shorts , Yamazaki wore black one and Eriol wore a blue one . Apparently Sakura's swimming suit wasn't cute enough according to Tomoyo , so they took her inside to change her in one of Tomoyo's designs ....to be honest I didn't mind the previous one either. It showed her curves well ...she is my fiancee so I am allowed to see her in that way right? Sasaki and Shinomoto will be here in 10 minutes .
"We are done!" Meiling said as she and Yanagizawa came towards us Grinning ear to ear . Meiling was wearing a red bikini and her long hair was in a ponytail , Yanagizawa was wearing a green one . Behind her were Tomoyo and Mihara . Tomoyo was wearing a Violet bikini her hair also up in a ponytail and Mihara wore a yellow one her hair style hasn't changed . They were shielding someone from my view....for a fact I know it's Sakura ...but why ?
"Now Xaio Lang you better keep your eyes open because we went through all this trouble to make sure that you enjoy the sight before you." Meiling smirked . The other three girls had mischievous smiles pasted on their faces ....oh no! They are up to something . They better no-
Before I could thought anything else Tomoyo and Mihara step aside , exposing  the current Sakura to me .
I nearly fainted!
There she stood wearing a pink bikini with see-through pink skirt attached with it . Her short hair was tied up in a ponytail with a pink rubber band . And just like always she didn't wore a slightest bit of makeup only pink lip gloss . Her swimsuit complemented her caramel skin Perfectly and it hugged her curves really nicely . She was blushing furiously ...why though? Not that I mind as she looks cuter when she blushes but why ...? Wait.....I am staring at her ...I am checking her out ! Oh God! Blood rushed too my cheeks and I looked down .
"So....do I look okay?" She asked shyly . Hurry up Syaoran say something!
"You look stunning ..." Wait ....that was too straightforward ! Oh God no! But it was true though ....no! Bad Syaoran! Don't you dare think something perverted ! Hurry up and change your statement!
"Thank you ....Syaoran ~san ." KUSSO (cuss word in Japanese)
"We are here !" A voice yelled from behind Sakura . Wait...Sasaki? Thank goodness! We all turned to see Sasaki(wearing a brown bikini) and Shinomoto( wearing a white bikini ), she had her white hair in a bun , running towards us waving . We all expect Sakura waved back . Suddenly Shinomoto stopped mid way wide eyed as she looked at Sakura . What...? I turned to Sakura too see the same reaction. "Akiho ?" Wait she knows her ? "Sakura?" Shinomoto responded . We all looked surprised . Then suddenly Sakura and Shinomoto  run up to each other and hugged each other tightly squealing with delight .
What is happening...? How do they know each other ....?
As if reading my mind Sakura turned around smiling .
"I know her , Akiho Shinomoto ....because she is my bestfriend!"