Hallucination

Syaoran's POV :
Me and Meiling are currently sitting inside Hayashi's living room . A maid has gone up to summon mr . Killer down here . Today we are going to pull out another plan to scare the daylights out of him . I smirked . It will be pretty fun to see the pale expression on his face again .
"Ahem ! Nice to see both of you again ." Hayashi said popping out of nowhere . We nodded acknowledging him . We had a brief breakfast and then we head out to the Yue mansion ....again . After reaching there we met up with the rest of the crew . We immediately get to the shooting . It took us hours to finish up few shoots . At nearly 5 PM we wrap up and called it a day . Then I asked Hayashi to come and watch the footage with me . After all .....it's where my plan begins . We soon reached the projection hall and sat down as the footage began . The footage as going normally ....yet . Then the time came ....I watched Hayashi turn pale as -
Hayashi's POV :
O MY GOD ! It can't be happening ! The footage was just fine until.....
Sakura showed up ! Instead of Miss Li ! And her eyes ...they didn't had the usual cheerfulness that I was used to ...but....they were glaring with such hatred ....that I felt my blood run cold ! A cold shiver went down my spine ....my face lost all of it's colours . She vanished as soon as she had appeared . I screamed at the top of my lungs out of pure fright !
"NO ! NO ! DON'T DO THIS ! IT IS NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL ! PLEASE SPEAR MY LIFE !"
"HAYASHI~SAN WHAT'S WRONG ? WHO IS DOING WHAT ? THERE IS NOBODY BESIDE US AND ERIOL UP THERE !" I heard Mr. Li saying . I looked at him still shaking by the sight I just saw .
"No...she is here ....she is going to kill me ....just like she promised ! I am going to die !"
"Woah ! Woah ! Calm down Hayashi~san . Who are you talking about ? Who is 'she'? Why would she want to kill you ?" Mr. Li asked concerned . My eyes widened . Oh no! I had almost confessed about my sins before him . I furiously shook my head .
"S-she i-is n-nobody forget about it ....can I see the reels of this footage ?" I asked . Hopefully this is some kind of sick joke ! This Li brat is probably trying to humiliate me after hearing about my history from his family . Yeah! That has to be it ! He looked at me concerned and confused but nevertheless nodded . Then we get up and headed towards the projection room where Mr . Hiragizawa was currently in, managing the footage . We entered and I immediately went over to the reel machine to pull out the reel and examine it closely , yearning myself wired looks from the Li and Hiragizawa . I didn't care about that ....all I care about was Sakura . How did she pop up in the middle of the footage and to make it worse why didn't Li saw it ? I began to closely examine every picture in that reel but I found .........

Nothing !
Every picture had Miss Li on them ....not a single tress of Sakura . I fall down on my knees as my legs stopped functioning . This couldn't be ....Sakura couldn't be back ! This has to be some kind of sick joke or maybe a.......

Hallucination.