Beautiful

Sakura's POV:

I woke up due to the birds' chirping cheerfully . As I opened my eyes I noticed I was not in my room ....wait I am in Hongkong not England .... but didn't I went down to the garden because I couldn't sleep? Then I met up with Syaoran~san .... we were talking ...and I told him that I liked him ....wait....I TOLD HIM THAT I LIKED HIM! OMG! OMG! WHAT HAVE I DONE ! ...but he said he liked me too .... and when I looked into his eyes ...I found myself drowning in to them ....and then we nearly KISSED! oh....God I fell asleep when we were about to kiss....wait if  I fall asleep there and no one except Syaoran~san was there then ....that means he carried me here! Now I am sure I am blushing like crazy . I was lost on my thoughts when suddenly I heard a knock on my door ....I sat up ....now who could that be ?
"Lady Sakura? It's me Marinda . If you're awake please let me in I have to make you ready for the breakfast ." I forgot about the breakfast ....
"Come in"
The door open and Marinda step in . She gave me a smile then went to the windows and set aside the curtains allowing the sun rays in . She then turned and step up to me .
"Now then ...you need to take a shower and freshen up ...come follow me my lady ." I got up and followed her out of the room . I was staying on the second floor ...we got downstairs and then to the west hallways . We stop before a lard wooden door . She opened the door and motioned for me to step in and I did ... what saw inside completely left me breathless .
Just few steps ahead there was a hot spring with cherry blossom petals lying upon the water .
"Master , Mistress , young Mistresses and the young Master wanted the best for you so they asked us to prepare this." She chuckled at my speechless ness .
"It's ....beautiful ! Thank you all sooo much!" I squealed and hugged her ...she was startled at first but eventually hugged back . Don't get me wrong ...I am not poor I have large bathtubs in my house too but...not this and this is amazing ! And as for hugging Marinda ....It just comes naturally I am used to hugging my maids and servants back at England too  I just don't like being a master but I sure love being a friend .
"Now now my lady we don't have much time left ...you should hurry up and take the bath ...I will leave clothes for you to wear outside in the buscket and I will stay there if you need anything just yell my name ok? And the shampoo and soaps are right there so enjoy." She finished while pointing at the slop where few shampoo bottles and soaps were. I nodded then she went out . I strip off my clothes and went in the water . Aaaa~ it feels nice to warm up like this . After staying in the hot warm water for nearly twenty minutes I got up and went to the slop to choose a shampoo  and a soap for my bath ...I chose the strawberry flavoured ones . Then I put them on my hair and body , waited 2 minutes for the effect to last longer ,a trick I have learned from my mother then wash it with cold water since hot water is not good for hair . Then I put the strawberry flavoured conditioner on my hair and waited for another 2 minutes before washing it off ...it gives natural volume to my hair also a trick taught by mom . Then I wrapped up my body with a long(soft) towel and my hair with a smaller one and went outside . There were my clothes on the buscket indeed ...wait  Chinese clothes , awesome! I always wanted to wear one . Let's see baby pink ...my favourite colour! Cherry blossom patterns .....great! I love it! I took them inside and put them on then step out .
"You look gorgeous my lady!" Marinda squealed , I giggled .
"Thanks."
"Now time to brush you teeth ." I Nodded and followed her to another room where there were mirrors and sinks . I noticed on one of them my toiletries were placed so went in front of that one and brush my teeth . Then we went back to my room and she sat me down before my dresser .
"Now your hair ." She started brushing my hair . It felt nice like the times my mother would do that . After ten minutes my hair was all done . She braided it across my head like a head band .
"What would you like your make up to be?"
"No make up please but a pink lip gloss will be fine ." She nodded and put the lip gloss on my lips . Then she took me downstairs to the dining hall .  everyone was there  .     Auntie Sonomi was sitting   between mom and  auntie Yelan , dad was sitting beside mom and uncle Xenong sat beside auntie Yelan . Fanren~neesan  was sitting beside uncle Xenong and Feimei~neesan   was sitting beside dad. They all sat at the right side of the table opposite to us . On the north end of the table sat Fuuti~neesan and on the south end of the table sat Xiefa~neesan . Syaoran~san sat at the opposite of auntie Sonomi and Eriol~san sat at the opposite of auntie Yelan beside him at the opposite of uncle Xenong sat Tomoyo . And Meiling sat at the opposite of dad . Leaving me no choice but to sit beside Syaoran~ san , opposite of my mother ...not that I mind anyway . I  sat down and smiled at him . He smiled back then leaned in and whispered in my ear ....
"You look ...beautiful~"