possible

"So let's talk and get to know each other better..." Tomoyo suggested . They all nodded . "So Sakura ~san why don't you say somethings about yourself first.. I am sure everyone is excited to hear that." Eriol said smiling . Sakura looked at everyone for their approval and it was granted to her . She took a deep breath and began...

"Well you know my name already ... I live with my parents and grandparents . My parents are Rumi Kinomoto a famous model and Ryan Kinomoto a famous designer . My grandfather is the famous actor Touya Kinomoto and my grandmother is the well known producer Kaho Kinomoto . I want to be an actress .....I have many hobbies like drawing , dancing , cheerleading etc. I am 17 years old and I don't really like math .... I my name has a interesting history ." She chuckled at the last part . "Interesting history...?" Syaoran asked rising a brow , every one motioned for her to explain. She took the hint and took a long breath.... again .

"Apparently my grandfather had a little sister .... her name was also Sakura... she was beautiful .... most beautiful actress that century had ever seen ....she had a tattoo on her neck , a tattoo of a cherry blossom ...that's why her name was Sakura in the first place . Everybody loved her not only for her beauty but also for her kindness . But she fell in love with the wrong guy ...Kayama Hayashi . He promised her to marry her and suggested that they should share their property and everything and she blinded by his fake charms did what she was told .... but then he betrayed her and my grandparents thought that he had done something to her because she went missing ....she was never found . But after few years I was born with the same tattoo on my neck ... and they thought that God had returned their Sakura as me ... and to top it off I exactly look like her ....so they named me after her ....they named me Sakura ." She sighed. Everybody was awestruck . An awkward silence fell upon them . Nobody dare to speak . Syaoran couldn't take it anymore , neither could the others . After all....
"It's the same ...." Syaoran began , Sakura looked at him confused .
"My name was given the same way ..... even though at first they gave me this name after seeing my tattoo on my neck .... but they later found out that my grandfather's brother had the same tattoo  and he had the same name and to top it off we look exactly the same .... and he also went missing ." Now silence was even more thick .
"Wow.... I...we....it...it can't be a coincidence ....right?" Sakura asked to no one in particular.
"See.... I told you that Syaoran has been reborn ....now Sakura's story totally proves it ... it can be possible that Syaoran and Sakura were in love with each other and the bad guy find out so he made a twisted plan and did something horrible to them .... and so Sakura and Syaoran are reincarnated to be together in this life and take revenge .... damn it's so cool and romantic !" Tomoyo finished with a squeal . Everybody was stunned by her explanation . Then Sakura and Syaoran realized what she meant and began to blush madly .
"B-but she-she was in love with that jerk so how can she be in love with another?" Sakura tried to reasoned . "Maybe she had started to fell for him and he was in love with her and when that jerk was hurting her he went there to save her but couldn't and they died together ? It can be possible you know..." "You're watching to many movies Tomoyo....." Syaoran sighed .
"B-but it can be possible....."

Everybody thought hard ....

Yes .....it .....can .....be

Possible