Friend

Tomoyo's POV:
"So what should we do today ?" Akiho asked . We are currently seating at the  garden board out of our minds . Sakura , Syaoran and Meiling are currently talking with Grandpa Touya about some place which is a ideal spot for the movie shoot . Well we are so excited about the movie and yes we are going to take part in this movie though small roles but still it's going to be exciting ! Not everyone though .... since Eriol is going to be the director , his father will be the producer . Naoko is the script writer , Yamazaki is the music editor and ofcourse my mother's company is going to handle the video editing, I am also handling the clothes too . But I am also taking part in the movie .
"Come on Tomoyo answer me !" Akiho yelled getting impatient . I shrugged .
"I don't know ...what do you think Eriol ?" I asked looking at his mesmerising azure eyes . He looks at me with his usual smile plastered on his face . Boy...how much I love his smile ! He is just so perfect ! Yes...I, Tomoyo Daidoji is officially in love with Eriol Hiragizawa .
"Well I don't know but let's wait for those three maybe they will have some plans ." He said calmly. Akiho sighed .
"Meybe...."
"Hey guys sorry we are late !" Sakura said coming towards us with her bright smile . Syaoran and Meiling following close behind . I smiled . Syaoran has changed since Sakura came into his life . He used to be so cold towards strangers specially girls . He was even cold towards me at the beginning . Well he has a fair reason , since he is so rich everybody wants his attention specially girls . But he deserves to have some real friends so here we are . We will always stay by his side through thick and thin and now he has Sakura too ...
Ever since Sakura came he seems more lively , more cheerful , more ....alive .
"Please tell me you guys have some ideas about what we can do ." Akiho begged holding Sakura's hand . She giggled .
"Yes we do ." She said smiling . Akiho's eyes sperckled .
"Really?!" Sakura nodded . 
"We are going to the Yue Mansion ."Syaoran said casually .
"Where is that?"
"You will see." Meiling said smirking .

40 minutes later :
Yue Mansion :

"Wow this is so beautiful!" This words came out of my mouth without even noticing . Everybody's reaction is the same . The mansion in which we are currently standing is really beautiful ! It is made fully out of white marble . With a little tint of blue in them . White pillars are supporting it quite nicely . A huge silver chandelier is hanged at the middle of the ball room . The building which is representing the moon is really as beautiful as the moon or maybe more because even though moon has stopts in it , this building is just spotless . We were all admiring the beauty of the mansion when suddenly ...
"Syaoran?" Sakura asked from behind . We are currently inside the ballroom . I turned around to see Syaoran is currently standing beneath the chandelier looking at the floor his eyes empty ...soulless.
"Syaoran what's wrong?" Sakura asked again slowly going towards his way . We all stood our guard . What is wrong with Syaoran? What happened to him?
"Syaoran?" Sakura tried again now her eyes full of tears that are threatening to fall any minute now . Poor girl she must be so worried about him. We all are worried I know it. Suddenly Syaoran's eyes closed and he began to fall. We gasped .
"No Syaoran!" Sakura yelled as she ran to him and catch him in her arms before he could touch the ground. Tears falling down her eyes freely now . We all run towards them . Sakura kept calling his name and crying . Tears began fall down my eyes . Oh God ! What's happening to him ? What's happening to our friend?