Interesting

For minutes they stayed silent . All of them were thinking through Tomoyo's crazy yet interesting explanation. Though it seemed ridiculous at first.....they are not sure anymore.....can this really be possible? Nah, it's to silly .....but it feels real .....no this is crazy....but...what if.....besides it's romantic.....ugh......this is stupid ....yet....believable......

"L-lets just ....talk about something else ....?" Meiling suggested . Everybody nodded in approval.
"So Tomoyo~san tell me something about you .... you seem like an interesting person." Sakura asked , Tomoyo smile .
"Well ...my family runs a huge technical business ...my mom , Sonomi Daidoji is the CEO of it but I want to be a designer ." She smiled . Sakura got curious since she never mentioned her father , " And your father?" Everyone stayed silent ....Sakura noticed this and felt like she shouldn't have asked ," Sorry! It must have been a sensitive matter ... I shouldn't have-" "NO! it-it's fine ....my father ...Rechard Daidoji was a detective ... he got caught up in a really complicated case ...and he was apparently killed by the criminal ..... I was really young so I don't remember much but....it was a case about a missing actress and actor .....that's all I remember .... don't be sorry I am proud of him because he died helping people ." She smiled . Everyone smiled back .
"Now then Meiling~san why don't you say somethings about you?" Sakura asked .
"Of course! Well as you know I am also a part of the Li bloodline who are well known as the family of actors and actresses ...so i also want to be an actress ...so what do you say Sakura ? Want to become two famous actresses of the century together?" Meiling winked . Sakura smiled,"Sure!" "Then I will design your costumes ....my ....you two will look so fabulous!" Tomoyo squealed. Meiling and Sakura laughed ,"Of course!" They agreed and giggled . Syaoran smiled ...somehow Sakura's laugh was like music to his ears which he never wants to turned off . Sakura was a angle ....his angle ....wait...his? ...that sounds possessive....but it sounded perfect.
"So Naoko ~san it's your turn ." Sakura said Naoko nodded.
"Well my dad ...Nick Yanagizawa is a producer and my mom Aoko Yanagizawa is a script writer . I want to be a script writer too." She smiled . Sakura nodded then turn to Chiharu  to indicate it's her turn .
"Well my mom Chitose Mihara is a police officer and my dad Haruno Mihara is a lyricist ....I want to be like my father and mostly work on the film industry." She finished . Then came Yamazaki's turn.
"Well my dad Akeshi yamazaki is a businessman and mom Tamako Yamazaki is a model . I want to be a producer ." Yamazaki finished but was about to began a lying spree so Chiharu smacked him hard to shut him up .
"What about you Eriol~san ? What do you want to be ?" Sakura asked .
"Well.....since both my parents Roul and Eri Hiragizawas are publishers ... I want to be a publisher too." He finished with his charming smile . Now only one of them was left ... so all of them turned to Syaoran , who had been so intensely listening to Sakura's soothing voice that the sudden attention got him overwhelmed . He thought that he had been caught staring at Sakura for no reason and began to sweet nervously . "Wh-what?" He barely managed to whisper. It was rare of him to whisper so everyone except Sakura raised an eyebrow . But Sakura who didn't knew him that much thought that he might be embarrassed by the sudden attention so she smiled at him kindly and said ," It's your turn now to tell somethings about you ." She finished , still smiling at him , Syaoran blushed and scratched his neck out of nervousness then nodded.
"Well I am the son of the famous actor Xenong Li and famous actress Yelan Li ...besides all of my relatives are actors and actresses and Li blood is running through my veins ....so....I want to be a actor too." Syaoran scratched his neck again ...somehow staying under Sakura's gaze brings him nervousness .
"Cool! Then maybe we will be able to act together in a movie !" Sakura practically beamed at him with happiness . To Syaoran she was so bright that the sun will give out . The rest of them watched the two and then looked at each other mischievous smirks formed upon there faces .

This is interesting .....they all thought .
.
.
.
.
Very interesting.