Dual

Normal POV :

Few minutes later Syaoran came out of the room to see Sakura waiting outside still flushed due to the previous 'argument' (if it can be considered as one ...) . She was facing the wall , opposite from his room . Syaoran smiled . 'She is so cute when she blushes.' He faked a cough to get her attention . She turned around to face him . She looked at him dead in the eye . Syaoran sweat dropped . 'Is she still mad at me?' After few seconds looking at him like that she smirked .
"Took you long enough ....sleeping Beauty."
"S-sleeping Beauty?"
"Well you know ....you weren't waking up even though I was calling you and shaking you violently .... like sleeping beauty ." She smirked . But Syaoran didn't cracked . He smirked back .
"Well then ... to wake sleeping beauty up the prince had to kiss her ....are you saying ....." He wiggles his brows at her . Sakura was taken aback for few seconds but then smirked back .
"Why ofcourse ....but -" She stood on her tiptoes and leaned up on him ," I won't mind kissing you right now ." They were inches apart ....Syaoran's heartbeat increased . Blood rushed on his cheeks . He leaned down ....they were about to kiss when suddenly Sakura pulled away .
"But .... you see I haven't kissed anyone before ....so...you have to prove that you're worthy of stealing my first kiss." She winked at him . He sighed . 'She really is different ....if it were any other girl ...they would have practically thrown themselves on me .' He smiled . 'Well...that's the reason I love her ....wait love? Do I love her? ...yes I do . Well she is challenging me since it's her first kiss ....I should challenge her too since I haven't kissed anyone before either.'
"Since I have never kissed anyone before either .... you have have to prove you are worthy too . So how about a dual ?"
"Fenshing or martial arts?"
"Fenshing!"
"Deal!"
"Okay now the price . If I win you will give me a kiss ...." He smirked .
"And if I win ?"
"I will do anything you want ."
"6.35 PM ....don't be late . Sleeping beauty~"
With that she walked few feet away then turned around and smirked .
"Wanna race to the dining table ?" Syaoran smirked .
"Sure ...why not ?" With that he walked beside her and smiled . Sakura nodded .
"On 3 . Ready ...set ...1....2....3!"
With that both of them dashed downstairs .

5 minutes later :
Dining hall:
Everybody was sitting according to the breakfast's seating arrangement . All of them were worried about the morning's incident . They sat there silently with deep thoughts circulating inside their mind . 'What had happened to Syaoran? He had never cried like that before ...even if he got badly injured .... how can a strong man like him was shaken up so badly by only a nightmare ?" It was the thought of everyone seated in that room . The silence was so thick that it can be felt from outside . Nobody spoke a word ....it was as if the time had stopped to mourn for whatever reason they were down about .
But this tence situation did not lasted long as two love birds nearly broke through the door laughing like idiots. Everybody looked at them as they sat on the floor , Panting. They were confused by this sudden craziness but releaved to see Syaoran so happy .
"I...told...you....you...can't...win....against...me." Sakura stated still breathless from their previous actions.
"Hah! You just got lucky this time ! Next time I will be the winner!" Syaoran countered panting.
"Well...we still have the dual left for you to prove yourself ." Sakura smirked.
"Well...prepare yourself to loose and give me my price ." Syaoran countered with his trademark smirk .
"We will see about that ....sleeping beauty~"
"Yeah yeah whatever ...prince charming~"
Everybody laughed at the way they were addressing each other . Sakura and Syaoran then realized that they were inside the dining room where everyone was present and blushed furiously .
"So what is this about?" Yelan asked amused.
Sakura and Syaoran looked at each other and smirked .
"Well..He/She challenged me to a Dual." They said at the same time .