Can't hurt me

Author's note : imagine the music from above is being played while the incidents happening in the chapter .

Hayashi's POV :
I ran up to the place where she has been standing . I began to fanaticaly look around amidst the mage of people and music . Suddenly my eyes landed on the top of the stairs ....where she was standing with the same emotion in her eyes . She saw me looking at her and let out an empty smile and then started running away . I began to ran after her . But with my old age I can't run anymore faster enough to catch her . I followed her around as she kept running . It seemed like she isn't getting tired at all by this running ....but I am getting tired already . Then she turned a corner and I followed after . But when I turned the corner there was no sign of her in the whole hallway . No it can't be ...if she were a human she wouldn't be able to run this faster or disappear in thin air ....she can't be an hallucination or a Illusion because I have seen her too many times for few days already . Then ...she has to be a .....
"HAHAHAHAHAHA...."A laugh was heard across the empty hallway ...it was her laugh ... now I am getting scared . Okay that was a lame understatement I am terrified !
"W-who are you ? W-what do you want ?" I asked shaking .
"Who am I? ....I think you already know the answer ...Kayama ." The voice replied .
"B-but it can't be ....you're already dead !" The voice began to laugh again .
"So ...what if I am dead ? I did promised to come back didn't I ?" The voice taunted .
"B-but h-how ?"
"Hmmmmm how I wonder ....? Ever heard of ghosts ?"
"S-so y-you a-are a g-ghost ?"
"Yes..."
"Why are you here ...what do you want from me ?" The voice laughed . Alright that was a stupid question .
"Hmm I wonder why ? Maybe because ...I want revenge for mine and Syaoran's death ?" Okay this is enough ...if I stay here any bit longer I am going to die ....so i did the best thing I could ...I ran away ...as fast as I could . From a distance I could hear the voice calling after me .
"You will never escape Hayashi ! Today is the day you perish ." I reach the bollroom and saw no one there . An eerie silence was the only thing present there .
"Hello ? Is anyone here ?"
No answer came .....
"Hello Mr. Li ? Miss Li ? Mr. Hiragizawa ? Miss Daidoji ? Everybody ? "
Silence .....
"I-is n-nobody h-hear ?" My voice cracked .
"I am hear ." Said an all too familiar voice , the voice of which I am scared of now . I turned around to where the voice came from . There she was standing with a empty smile on her beautiful face .
"Were you lonely dear ? Don't be ...I am here after all ." Her green eyes were dripping with hatred and malice .
"S-sakura p-please l-listen t-to m-me ..." she began to step forward .
"S-sakura ..."
She took a step towards me .
"P-please ..."
Another step . Seeing no other way I pull out a dagger from my pocket , which I had been carrying with my self for this past few days . She halted . I smirked maybe... just maybe she isn't a ghost and I can kill her . Well time to know the truth .
"I have already killed you once ! I can kill you again !" I taunted . Her lips curved up in a evil smirk .
"And bury me alive ?" My eyes widened . How ....
"Under the chandelier ?" I began to step backwards .
"H-how ? H-how did y-you ...?"
"How did I know ...well easy ... I was alive when you buried me ne ?" She taunted stepping  forward .
"S-so y-you r-realy a-are ..." her smirked widened as she began to step forward more , making me step backwards . I hold up the dagger ready to throw it at her .
"N-no! S-stay a-away or I will throw it !" I said trying to threaten her . She smirked ,still walking towards me .
"Do it then ." I had enough ! I threw the dagger at her. But to my utmost horror it went right through her . She smirked up at me .
"What's wrong dear ~? Can't hurt me ?"