Shut up!

Sakura's POV:
"I....I...am ....sorry..." He whispered . Why....?
"I couldn't save you...."
"What do you mean ?"
"In the dream ...in it you were ...." He began to tear up again . Oh no! I can't stand him like this .....
"Shus ....it's ok...nothing happen to me ...I am still here." He is still shaking . I turned to my mom and auntie , they looked worried but nodded at me smiling and mouthed 'stay with him' to me . I nodded , then they all left . I then turn to Syaoran .
"Will you tell me ...about what happened?" He sniffed and nodded, still holding me tightly in his strong arms .
"I was inside a unknown building ....their was fire everywhere . I was trying to find someone ...you . I called out to you ...there was someone who was trying to hurt you ...I wanted to save you from him."
"Him?"
"Yes ...whoever that was ....was a man ...I am sure of it ." He looked at me in the eyes , determination was clearly visible in them . I nodded and motioned for him to continue.
"Some time latter I heard you yelling my name ...I asked 'where are you?' And you replied so I followed your voice inside a hallroom . There I saw you in the middle of fire . Your foot was caught beneath a pillar . I tried to save you....but before I could reach you a chandelier crash down on me and then I heard you screaming my name but I couldn't see or do anything ...I...I felt...so..useless!" He is starting to shake again .
"Shus...it's fine ....nothing happened to me ...I am right here....Syaoran....everything is alright." He hugged me tighter ...if that is even possible .
"Stay....with...me ." He whispered. I nodded and put my head in his shoulder. He buried his face on my shoulder . We stayed like that for quite sometime. Then he chuckled. Wait ....he laughed! That's good . I looked at him slightly confused but mostly relieved . He looked at me and smiled . He seems fine now .
"Sorry ...it's just....I promised you that I  will take you somewhere and we will train together . But now...." I glanced at the clock and saw it's 6.30 AM .  I laughed .
"Well we can't train together now ....it's almost time for breakfast ." He pouted cutely like a little puppy . O my God! He is so cute like this .
"And I was looking forward to spend some alone time with my adorable fiancee ...damn this nightmare!" I laughed . Wait....did he just say 'my adorable fiancee' ? Oh my God ! I am sure I am looking like a giant tomato right now , and him? He is smirking right now ! Damn it! How does he always manages to tease me like that ?!
"You know ....everyone is worried about you ....we should head downstairs ."
"Yeah you're right ...wait a minute let me change real quick . Then we will go down stairs ."
"Ok."
Wait ....did he just say.....change ? I blushed .
"Right then ! I should head out then ....I will be waiting outside ." Boy! Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?
"You know you can stay and watch me if you want ...I won't mind really ." He smirked his trademark smirk again and winked at me! He winked at me! That little... I looked around for anything ...really anything to throw at him . Then my eyes landed on a pillow on his bed . I took it and threw it at his laughing pretty face and then huffed .
"Shut up! And change quickly ...i will be waiting outside !" He laughed again!
"Oooo~ is my little cherry blossom that embraced ? But you look so cute blushing ~ by the way you look really nice today ...were you actually going to train with me or were you about to seduce me huh?" He said smirking . I blushed furiously . I turned around and opened the door and Stepped outside . But before closing the door shut I turned to him and gave him a fake glare then shouted :

"Shut up!".