revenge

Syaoran's POV :
I now remember everything .... and I meant everything . Everything about my past ....our past.....or maybe I should say about our past life .
I Li Xaio Lang aka Syaoran and previously known as the same had been killed along with my Sakura by the hand of that good for nothing Kayama Hayashi ,inside the Yue mansion. 40 years ago .

In my previous life I met Sakura while I was about to act in my first movie 'Moonlight Love' . She was so beautiful that I instantly fell in love with her . Her kindness and cheerfulness instantly melted my heart . We became really close friends . Me and her brother and now Grandpa Touya never really got along . One day I decided to tell her about my feelings so I waited few hours after the shoot and then went into the makeup room where I knew she was at that moment . I held a bouquet of cherry blossom in my hand . I was about to enter the room when I heard her laughing and talking with a man ....a man ...pff yeah right that Hayashi can be anything but a man ... anyway my heart shattered at the moment . Suddenly I heard Touya's voice from my back . 'This is why I asked you to stay away from her ...I knew it would crush you.' That's what he said but I didn't said anything and ran away from there after throwing the bouquet away . I didn't talk to her for three days....I just couldn't . Seeing her was painful enough that I didn't had the courage to talk to her . One day Touya and I were walking together late because we had extra roles when suddenly we heard voices . It was Hayashi with that lady from the orphanage where Sakura donates her money , Crystal Rairy . I looked at Touya to see he is looking at me . We decided to hid and heard them talking . Touya asked me to record their conversation and I did . They were flirting with each other in a quite suggestive way that disgusted both of us but they then began saying something that we would have never imagined . Hayashi was saying that he will sneak some property papers in the bundle of orphanage papers and made Sakura singh them and after that all of Sakura's property will be theirs' . Me and Touya had enough of his nonsense and headed straight to Sakura . We told her about this but she didn't believe us . Well nobody will believe anything bad about their loved ones . I know I won't if someone says something absurd about Sakura . But she had to believe it so I showed her the recording . After hearing and watching the scene unfold in front of her she broke down crying . I couldn't see her sad so I hugged her . She cried on my shoulder . Touya nodded towards me and said something about staying with her and left . I sat there comforting Sakura as she cried . Then she stopped crying and said that she had been having doubts about her feelings towards him because she loved someone else and she is crying because she is feeling very used even if she hadn't even kissed him before . Then she looked at me in the eyes said that the one she loved is me . my eyes widened with shock and my mouth went dry . She took my silence as a refusal and started crying again but I silenced her with a kiss ...it was our first and ...last kiss. She then stopped crying and I told her about my plan of exposing him through a movie and we agreed . We discussed it with everyone except Hayashi of course . Everything was going great but one day I suddenly got a bad feeling that Sakura is in danger so I went to her house to find it empty . I confronted Touya at the shoot but he said that he knew nothing so I went to yue mansion since it was her favourite place . After reaching there I saw it was in flames I panicked and ran inside in search of Sakura , I found her trapped under a pillar in the ball room in the middle of fire and immediately ran to her to help her but the chandelier fall on me before I could reach Sakura . I helplessly took my last breath as I saw Sakura screaming in pain from the fire ...I died there.
But now I remember everything ...and I will take my revenge .