Tomoyeda

Syaoran's POV :
Ugh....why did I agreed to this ? I am currently carrying both mine and Sakura's luggage at the airport and no body is offering to help me (not even Wei) since it's what Sakura asked me to do after I lost the bet . Damn it! She is evil yet enchanting at the same time .
"Ne Syaoran~ if you don't hurry up we will be late !" She yelled smirking evilly at me from the plane's entrance . Ugh....I love and hate her ! It took me 5 minutes to get inside the plane . As soon as I got inside I hurriedly went to our seats and put the luggage up where the luggages are ought to be kept . Then sat down on my window seat and huffed . Sakura sat down beside me and patted my back laughing . I pouted and she laughed even more . I sighed and then smiled ....I can't stay mad at her . She then stopped laughing and smiled at me .
"You know I am quite impressed at how strong you are ...you actually carried that much luggage all by yourself for this long ." She looked really impressed . I smirked .
"You don't have any idea." She raised her perfectly delicate eyebrow .
"Is that so..."
"Yup!"
"Then ...what else can you do?" I smirked and leaned in to whisper in her ear .
"I can carry you for that long too ...if you want that is~" She blushed and then playfully punched my arm with a cute 'shut up'. I laughed . Then there was an announcement for us to fasten our seatbelts . We are boarding a private jet so it's only us , our families and friends as passengers . We did as told as the plane took off . Me and Sakura constantly teased each other , laughed and talk with me occasionally flirting with her and her playfully punching my arm . After 30 minutes we decided to hear music in or phones . I started playing my favourite song 'they don't know about us ' and looked outside the window .
After few minutes when the song was about to end I felt a light weight on my shoulder . I turned around to see Sakura sleeping on my shoulder , smiling in her sleep . God! She looks so cute ! I smiled , leaned in and kissed her forehead . I guess it's the best I can get from her as a kiss . I sighed I hope we can grow closer after we reach Japan . Maybe there I can tell her about my true feelings ....
I hope it's a good place ...
Here we come

Tomoyeda.