Family Dinner

After entering the mansion they went straight to dining table forgetting that they were still holding hands . After reaching there they saw that almost every one was already there . On the north end of the table sat a exact replica of Syaoran only difference was that he is 36 years old , Xenong Li . On the south end sat a man who also appeared somewhat the same age as Xenong , he had blond hair and Sakura's forest green eyes . And without a doubt Syaoran knew that it was Sakura's father ....what was the name again? ..Ryan Kinomoto. Beside him in the right side sat a beautiful woman , she had Sakura's silky Aurban hair and sapphire blue eyes , probably Sakura's mother .....Rumi Kinomoto, she also had a kind smile on her face just like Sakura , she was maybe of the same  age as Syaoran's mother. The other seat beside the man was empty probably for Sakura. And the seat next to her was also empty. Perfect! Maybe he can seat there .... the seat beside Xenong on the left side was occupied by a beautiful black haired woman with brown eyes . She is Syaoran's mother Yelan Li . Beside her sat a 29 year old girl who had short brown hair and brown eyes Fuutie Li ...beside her sat another girl same age and same looks only her hair has bob cut in front and the rest of her hair was tied in low ponytail Xeifa Li ....beside her sat another one but her hair is longer than the two almost waist length Feimei Li .....and beside her sat the oldest of them all she looked exactly the same as Feimei ....Fanren Li . She sat between her other sisters and mrs. Kinomoto . They are Syaoran's  quadruplet sisters . on the left side of Xenong a seat was empty . He felt dissatisfied ...it was reserved for him . Beside that seat sat Eriol ...beside him sat Tomoyo....what? !
"Didn't she went home ?!" He yelled .
"Well ...nice to see you too Syaoran jeez ... yes I was supposed to went home but my mom switched her plans for tonight ...apparently she is Sakura's father's cousin so ... she wanted to spent the night here ." She finished explaining . "That means that we are cousins  !" Sakura squealed . Quite delighted to have a cousin sister . Tomoyo smiled and nodded . Sakura let go of Syaoran's hand much to both of their disappointment and ran straight up at Tomoyo and hugged her tightly . "I am so glad to have you as my sister Moyo ~ !" She exclaimed with joy addressing Tomoyo by the nickname she gave few hours ago . Tomoyo hugged back with same delight.
"What... no hugs for me?" A woman's voice was heard from Tomoyo's right . Turning around they saw a tall woman with red hair and lavender eyes same ,as Tomoyo's ....Sonomi Daidoji ...Tomoyo's mother.
"Ummm....hello ." Sakura meekly said . Sonomi smiled and pulled her into a hug .
"No need to be shy . I am your aunt after all ... I am Sonomi  ....Tomoyo's mother." Sakura smiled and hugged her back . "Nice to meet you ....auntie ." "Nice to meet you too Sakura ."
"Well...sorry I am late it took longer than expected ." Meiling said as she sat on the empty seat beside Sonomi . She turned to Sakura and smiled.
"You are going to absolutely love your room Sakura!" Meiling beamed with joy . Sakura smiled back . "Thank you soooooo much Mei." She also addressed her with the nickname she had given her few hours ago .
"Well then since everyone is here why don't you two also sit down? Xaio ...Sakura ." They nodded and took their seats , one between Meiling and Ryan and one between Eriol and Xenong .
"Now then since everyone is here let's begin the ....family dinner."