Why?

Touya's POV :
After the doctor left we all left Sakura alone in that kid's room (I didn't wanted to but Kaho dragged me out ) and gathered around the living room . The kids are still worried . Heck we all are . Just what the hell happened to him ? It's been nearly 50 minutes since we left and neither of them has came down . Man...I am getting impatient now . If in five minutes they don't come down ...I am going to -
"Ahem!" Huh ? That voice ...I turned around towards the stairs to see Syaoran and Sakura coming down together . I was about to ask him about his health but he motioned for me to stop .
"Before anyone asks me any questions I want to say somethings to all of you ." He said as he smiled . Wait ...that smile ...it's exactly the same ...just like the Syaoran I used to know . I stood frozen on my spot ...how can someone be so similar to other  ?
"Please everyone take a seat . It's going to be a long explanation ." He said still smiling like that . We all sat down . He also sat down with Sakura sitting beside him .
"Now Syaoran spill . I am getting impatient ." Sakura said . Syaoran nodded . Then turned to everyone .
"I know this is going to sound crazy but Tomoyo's suspicions were true ." He said smiling at Tomoyo . The kids gasped . What's going on ...?
"D-does t-that mean that you ...." Tomoyo began .
"Yes Tomoyo ....I am a reincarnation ." We all gasped .
"Not just anyone's ...i am the reincarnation of the Li Xaio Lang or also known as Syaoran ...and I have gained all of my memories ." He said still smiling .
"Wait does that means you know what happened to both Sakura and ..well you ?" I asked still amazed . At this statement his face suddenly grew very serious and his eyes started burning with so much hate that It's impossible to imagine it's limit .
"Yes ... Touya . I do ." He said in a calm yet deadly voice . I am starting dred the question that I am about to ask now ...but I have to know ...I have the right to know !
"Syaoran ...what happened to both of you ?" I asked calmly . His stare soon became a glare .
"That kayama ....he killed us ....burned us down to ashes !" He nearly yelled .
We gasped .
"What ?! He killed both of you ?!" I yelled ...tears began to form in my eyes out of rage .
"Actually to be precise he burned us alive ." He said , his voice full of hatred . How could that bustard do that to Sakura and Syaoran ?! They were only teenagers back then ! That ...that monster ! He doesn't deserve his carrier as a producer ....he deserves punishment ....a death punishment .....
Everybody stayed silent ....it is a lot to take in .... we didn't know what to say .....
"Actually I kinda knew it ....." Sakura said looking down . We all turn to her , surprised . All except Syaoran . He hold her hand and gave it a light squeeze .
"Your nightmare right?" He asked ,his voice soothing . Sakura nodded .
"What do you mean Sakura ?" I asked .
She looked at me ...sadness and confusion clearly visible in her eyes .
"Yesterday I had a nightmare ...I was arguing with this kayama person  something about him betraying me and then he trapped me under a pillar and set fire in the mansion ...which now that I think about it  seems really similar to Yue mansion....then soon everything caught in fire so I lost all hope of surviving but then I heard Syaoran calling me ...and the dream had ended there ." She said now shaking . Syaoran hugged her .
"Shh it's alright ...you're safe now ...." he said to her calmly then turned to us .
"You remember Touya how I asked you where she was and you said you didn't know so I said I will go to the Yue mansion since it was her favourite place ?" He asked . I nodded .
"Well ...when I reach there it was already on fire so I ran inside to find her . There I saw her trapped under a broken pillar and I was about to run to her but before I could reach her the chandelier fell on me and i died while seeing her in pain from the burn ....I couldn't do anything ...I was useless Touya ...useless ." He started sobbing in Sakura's arm . I got up from my seat and went up to hug him . He froze in my arms . I internally laughed.  I still have this kind of effect on him huh .
"It's not your fault Syaoran ...you are not useless ." I said hugging him tightly . He relaxed and hugged back muttering a soft 'thank you' . We pulled apart smiling and then I went back to my seat .
"Um...I am clearly sure that I ...I mean Sakura knew that kayama was a bad guy then ...why did she went there ?" Sakura asked , confusion clearly visible in her eyes . She has a point . She knew about kayama's truth then why did she went there to meet him ?
.
.
.
.
Why?